Want to know if you can get up to $10,000 in five minutes? MyCashFinance offers you quick online pre-approval for large loans.
If you’re in need of a larger loan, or even a small loan of $1,600 you might expect a lengthy application process and a few days delay to receive your loan. With MyCashFinance you can apply and find out if you’ve been pre-approved in five minutes. Once you complete and submit your loan application, you can receive your loan on the same business day. Find out if you’re eligible and what features are on offer.
How can I get a Fast Loan from MyCashFinance?
The first step is checking you meet the eligibility criteria, which you can do below. If you don’t meet the minimum criteria, MyCashFinance gives you the option of applying with someone who does. Once you fill out the online form you’ll find out within five minutes if you’ve been pre-approved.
You’ll then need to send documentation so that you can be completely approved for the loan. You’ll be offered a loan amount and terms to suit your needs and budget, then once your contract is signed the loan can be processed.
Compare Other Short Term Loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
I want to get a Fast Loan. What features are on offer?
Before you apply for a Fast Loan it helps to know the features and benefits that are available to make sure it will suit your needs. Here is what you can expect with this loan:
- Know if you’re eligible quickly. The pre-approval form means you’ll have a good idea if you’re approved within five minutes. According to MyCashFinance, if you’re pre-approved you’ll have an 89% chance of being completely approved.
- Loan amount. You can borrow between $1,600 and $10,000. The amount you’re approved for will depend on how much you can afford and the market value of your assets.
- Flexible repayments. You can make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly over a period of 12 months. Your repayments will be automatically direct debited from your bank account on the scheduled dates.
- Save interest. Make extra repayments at any time and pay off your loan early to save on interest and fees.
What will I pay?
This depends on how much you borrow and what your repayment terms are. When you receive your loan contract your repayments will be set out for you to agree to before you sign.
Are you eligible to apply?
In order to be eligible you need to:
- Own an asset. This can be a motor vehicle or a property, either of which can be financed.
- Earn at least $500 per week. Your income can come from wages, business income or Centrelink payments, although you will not be approved if you receive Newstart, Youth Allowance or Austudy. The income requirement does not apply if the loan will be for business purposes.
- If you don’t meet the above requirements, you can apply with someone who does.
How you can apply for a Fast Loan from MyCashFinance
The first step to applying is filling out the pre-approval form, which will take you less than a minute. If you’re pre-approved you will continue onto the full application where you will need to submit further documents by fax or email.
You’ll be kept updated on the progress of your application, and if you’re approved you’ll be sent a contract. Once you sign the contract your loan will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
MyCashFinance offers a convenient, fast loan option that’s worth considering. Before you submit your application, compare your options and make sure you apply for the best loan available to you.