Shop at My Chemist for vitamins, weight loss, medicine, beauty and more health products and take advantage of these promo codes.
My Chemist is a group that comprises of a number of independent pharmacies and it has more than 40 stores in Australia, spread across New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia and Tasmania. It offers a diverse range of products and these include prescription medication, over-the-counter medication, fragrances, deodorants, vitamins, dental products, beauty products, hair and skin care products, as well as products relating to sexual health and quitting smoking.
Shoppers have the option to become My Chemist members and this free membership gives them the ability to collect points and redeem them for rewards.
My Chemist promo codes and discount vouchers for November 2018
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 Oct 2018||$20 off your first order||20N****|
|16 Oct 2018||$20 off orders over $60 for all customers||FIN****|
|16 Nov 2018||Up to 50% off select items||********|
|8 Oct 2018||Up to 60% off 20,000+ styles||********|
|8 May 2018||Receive $100 off Dell Inspiron 5000 & 7000 series||********|
How do I use my My Chemist voucher code?
Select any of the voucher codes from above. Click on the selected voucher and this redirects you to the My Chemist website.
- Go through the products on the website until you find something you wish to buy.
- Once you find a product you wish to purchase, click on 'add to cart'.
- This takes you to your shopping cart. If you wish to buy more products click on 'continue shopping'. If you don't want to buy any more products, click on 'checkout'.
- New customers can enter their email address and click on 'continue.
- This step requires that you enter your contact details and also create a new account. Enter the required details and click on 'continue'.
- The next step is to confirm your shipping address. You can choose to add a new one and you can also opt for an Australia Post customer direct pickup.
- Next, choose a shipping method and your options include standard and express post.
- If you are a member, enter your membership number at this stage. This earns your account relevant points. Click on 'continue'.
- This gets you to the payment page and this is where you enter your voucher code. Once you enter the voucher code, click on 'apply'.
- Follow this by entering required payment related details and click on 'continue'.
- Congratulations, you have used you're My Chemist voucher code with success.
Pros and cons of My Chemist
Free shipping - My Chemist offers free shipping for all orders that are equal to or exceed $99.
Membership benefits - My Chemist membership is free and comes with multiple benefits. Members, for instance, earn points each time they shop and there are products members can choose from when it comes to redeeming these points. Membership also attracts exclusive privileges and rewards.
Email address required for purchases - You can't checkout as a guest with My Chemist, which means your email address will be kept in their systems.
Shipping guide for My Chemist
All Australian orders under the $99 mark attract a flat shipping charge of $8.95 and orders equal to or exceeding $99 come with free shipping. Express shipping charge for orders less than $99 is $18.95 and for orders equal to or exceeding $99, it is $10. International deliveries attract different shipping charges, depending on the country in question.
Depending on where you live standard delivery can take up to eight working days. Most orders dispatch within one business day, although this depends on product availability. Orders come in plain boxes to provide privacy. My Chemist relies on Australia Post to make all its deliveries. Orders require signatures upon receipt so it is best that you give your work address if your home remains unattended during the day.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for My Chemist items
If the item remains in its original condition or if a return is owing to reasons outlined under the Australian Consumer Law, My Chemist offers complete refunds minus postage costs. You cannot return prescription medication or any oral medication and this is because of Queensland Health regulations. In most circumstances, you cannot return fragrances, unless it is owing to reasons outlined under the Australian Consumer Law. You cannot return vitamins either.
About My Chemist and its history
The My Chemist group was founded in April 2000 and it aims to provide affordable prices, exceptional value as well as a convenient shopping experience. Their head office is based in Preston, Victoria and the team aims to be the pharmacy of choice for all Australians. My Chemist also have a number of stores located around Australia.