MX vs ATV is going All Out on PS4 and Xbox One
Get dirty with the latest entry in the off-road racing series.
The long-running off-road racing series MX vs ATV is returning with its first entry developed specifically for the current generation of consoles.
MX vs ATV All Out maintains the series' focus on dirt-clogged racing, with plenty of bikes, ATVs and UTVs to tear around in a variety of open-world environments in. Standard events like Supercross, Opencross and waypoint racing are all making their return, with support for two-player split-screen multiplayer and up to 16-player races online. A new Freestyle mode lets the racing take a backseat, focusing instead on pulling off the most dangerous and death-defying stunts you can without eating dirt.
In other racing news, a Phillip Island circuit is in consideration for Project Cars 2, and Supercars is launching a Forza esports tournament.
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight