Multi-stop sale: Visit 3 South American cities from $1,415 on LATAM
Fly to three cities for a smidgen more than flying to one.
Take it from me, if you're going to travel to South America you're going to want to see more than one city. And if you're time pressed, you're going to want to fly between cities.
If Santiago, Lima and Buenos Aires are on the cards, then Flight Centre has the answer with a multi-stop fare that hits all three cities for less than $100 more than flying into one.
Flights take off from Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney from 25 April to 30 June 2019. This is a small window, to be true, though it is winter which offers cool weather that's ideal for sightseeing and trekking.
Fares are as follows:
- Melbourne - Santiago - Lima - Buenos Aires: $1,415 return
- Adelaide - Santiago - Lima - Buenos Aires: $1,459 return
- Sydney - Santiago - Lima - Buenos Aires: $1,469 return
- Brisbane - Santiago - Lima - Buenos Aires: $1,479 return
- Perth - Santiago - Lima - Buenos Aires: $1,759 return
Compared to flying to one city, you're paying as little as $96 more to hit up an extra two cities. For example, on the LATAM website flights between Melbourne and Lima cost $1,319. Spend the extra dosh and you can see so much more.
Check out Flight Centre for these and other multi-trip stops around the world and get ready to see it all for a fraction of the cost.
These flights are on sale until 16 August, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. If you're planning on seeing at least two cities in South America these fares are a winner, saving you a bundle by bundling your flights together.
- Airline: Good. LATAM is a 3-star full service airline and all checked-luggage, meals and entertainment are included in your fare.
- Travel time: Great. Flights include stopovers which is standard with travel to South America, though these are kept at a minimum.
- Weather: Good. While shoulder season is our pick for the best time to visit the continent, winter offers the coolest weather in Chile, Peru and Buenos Aires allowing for comfortable sightseeing and trekking in areas such as Machu Piccu. Further south in areas such as Patagonia hiking is still available, but can be challenging and at times inaccessible due to snow, ice and harsh winds.
What next? Make the most of your time in each country by booking a tour to see the highlights, hike with the experts and make new friends. Gate1 Travel currently has 15% off South America tours as well as 50% off second traveller deals to keep costs down for you and your travelling partner/s.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals