Multi-location sale: Fly to USA and Europe from $1,329 return
Get way more for your money.
Right now Flight Centre is offering up some major discounts on three incredible multi-destination trips.
- Australia to Los Angeles and London - from $1,329 round trip
- Australia to Los Angeles, London and San Francisco - from $1,329 round trip
- Australia to Hong Kong, London and Los Angeles - from $1,479 round trip
- Bookings: Get these flights at Flight Centre.
As you can probably see, these deals are outrageous value for money. You're doing well whenever you grab a roundtrip flight to London or the USA for under $1,000, or a return flight to Hong Kong for under $600.
You can't go wrong with any of these, but might as well triple up your destinations for the best possible value. These deals are available for flights taking off from all over Australia, at very similar prices no matter where you're departing from.
- You can get all three of these deals from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Cairns, Darwin and Perth.
- You can also take off from Canberra and the Gold Coast, but only for the Hong Kong, London and LA journey.
Flights are for the period of 16 October to 23 November, so you won't need to be too rushed anywhere, and you'll be travelling in all-inclusive comfort (and potentially earning a ludicrous number of frequent flyer points) with either Virgin Australia or Qantas to the USA, and Virgin Atlantic to London.
There's no set end date for this sale, but flights are likely to fill up fast and it won't be long before this deal is simply no longer possible. You can book online at Flight Centre, and the sooner the better.
- Jetstar sale launches flights from just $35 one way
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes