Mt Buller ski season extended to 8 October with family discounts
Do you want to build a snowman?
Mt Buller has found itself under the best September snow it's seen in 25 years, with 142cm to 180cm of cover around the resort and all areas open.
So after looking at the snow, and looking at the weather forecast, Mt Buller has decided to extend its season by at least a week, running to the end of the Victorian school holidays (8 October) to offer guaranteed skiing and snowboarding until then, at least.
So if you were looking for something to do this school holidays, you might have just found it.
To sweeten the deal, Mt Buller is also offering off-peak discounts and more, with a focus on family and kids discounts.
- 30% off lift passes from 11 September to 18 September, and 40% off from 18 September until the end of the season.
- Up to 40% off Discover and Beginner group lessons
- Up to 35% off accommodation at a range of venues around the resort, plus kids-stay-free deals
- Free overnight parking in the resort until the end of the season
Off-season means less crowds, more skiing and plenty of discounts. And this time you're getting it all with bonus deals, an extended season and snow conditions that were even better than they were at this season's peak, and there's even more snow forecast throughout September. It doesn't get much better than that.
If you're near Mt Buller in Victoria you're in luck. If you're not, you may want to remedy that.
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: AirAsia, Accor, DiDi, Skydive Australia
- Score up to 33% off and free perks with Celebrity Cruises Worldwide sale
- Ticketmaster goes blockchain, and it’s easy to see why
- Coinbase co-founder: Blockchain will make gaming economies real
- Apple iPhone XR: Australian plan pricing compared
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes