Do you want to save money shopping online? Use these promo codes and win big discounts shopping with MRP.
MRP is South Africa’s fastest growing clothing retailer, with a site that boasts its ability to provide fashion, at good prices, to anywhere in the world.
MRP stocks a wide range of fashion and accessories for men, women, children and babies from its own label MRP, and other South African brands like RT, Red X and Oakland.
Quality, affordable fashion is easily found on MRP.com, where shoppers can browse by category (like women’s), subcategory (like skirts), by brand or even by colour, size or price.
MRP coupon codes and discount vouchers for June 2017
|MRP - $5 delivery on all orders over $90||Get $5 delivery on all orders over $90 at MRP. Shop now!||
Last verified 7 Oct 2014
|MRP - 400 new items every week||Get 400 new items every week at MRP. Shop ladies fashion now!||
Last verified 7 Oct 2014
How do I use my MRP coupon code?
- Browse through the selection of men’s, women’s and children’s fashion at MRP.com.
- If you have found an item you would like to purchase click ‘bag it now’.
- Continue browsing if you’re not done shopping.
- If you’re ready to check out, you can view the contents of your shopping bag up in the top right-hand corner.
- Click ‘Checkout’.
- Either enter your details to make a new membership, login or continue as a guest.
- On the next page you will enter your details for payment and delivery. In the right-hand column you will see a box labelled ‘coupon code’.
- Enter your coupon code and click ‘apply’.
- Congratulations! You’ve just saved money with an MRP coupon code.
MRP Review | Pros and Cons of shopping at MRP
- Secure shopping. MRP does not store any payment or personal details and subscribes to the highest standards of online and ecommerce security.
- Low prices. MRP prides itself on its accessible price point, making fashionable items available and affordable.
- Paypal. If you prefer not to use your credit card online, or if you don't have one, you can also pay with PayPal.
- Shipping applies. Australian customers receive a reduced rate for shipping for orders over $90, but shipping charges do apply in all cases.
MRP Shipping guide
MRP offers both standard and express delivery. Packages via standard post generally take 7-14 working days to arrive. If your order is over $90, standard postage will only cost you $5. If your order is under $90 postage charges will be $12.
Express post packages usually arrive 4-5 working days after the order is placed.
If you think you might not be home when the package arrives, you can select a different delivery address at checkout (like your work) or leave specific instructions (like leave it by the back door).
MRP refunds, exchanges and returns
MRP strives to ensure that all customers are happy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return your item to MRP by post or courier.
- Log on to your MRP account.
- Select ‘my account’ then ‘my orders’ and follow the prompts to register your return.
- Fill out the return slip that came with your order and fix the label to the outside of your package.
- Drop off your package at your nearest post office.
Be aware that customers must bear the cost of return postage.
MRP is one of South Africa’s fastest growing online fashion stores. It prides itself on its ability to make fashion accessible, affordable and down-to-earth. The store stocks a range of women's, mens and children fashion items, and accessories.