Mr. Robot is coming back for Season 4
fsociety's mission to disrupt the status quo isn't over yet.
Having hacked its way into our hearts over the course of three seasons, the conspiracy-laden tech drama Mr. Robot will be returning for a fourth season of corporate takedowns, political plotting and sticking it to The Man with the power of technology. Revealed by series creator and director Sam Esmail over on Instagram, the fourth season has entered the writing stage, meaning the actual production and release of season four is still a ways off. Considering season three is only now wrapping up, that's actually a surprisingly fast turnaround for moving onto a new season.
With so much work yet to be done, there's no word on a release date or even a release window for Mr. Robot season four. That said, if you're hankering for more hacking action, the third season finale airs tonight on Foxtel here in Australia, courtesy of the Showcase channel. You can catch the episode live at 8:30pm either via traditional Foxtel or through the Internet with Foxtel's streaming service Foxtel Now. Better yet, you can take advantage of Foxtel Now's two-week free trial to watch season three's conclusion without spending a cent.
- Kayo vs Optus Sport: Which service offers more for football fans?
- What to watch this week: Shape of Water and Star Wars Resistance
- Disney+ streaming service: What we know so far about price, release date and exclusives
- This week in streaming: The Coen Brothers bring a ballad to the Wild West and Foxtel plants its flag on Castle Rock
- Telstra TV gets voice commands via Google Assistant integration