Cheap movie tickets for June 2021
Here are the latest deals for discounted cinema tickets and a list of memberships that can help you save more.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Nothing beats watching a movie on the silver screen in a dark cinema with fresh popcorn in hand – but with ticket prices being upwards of $20 per person, a night at the cinema can quickly add up. But it doesn't have to. Here's where you can get cheap movie tickets online.
Latest deals for cheap cinema tickets
How can I get cheap cinema tickets?
- RACQ: Members can get up to $10.50 off the price of tickets, with the savings depending on the type of cinema and time of the week you're visiting.
- RACV: Members can get $9 tickets to films at Village Cinemas. Combos that include tickets and snacks are also available.
- Telstra: Get discounted tickets to Event Cinemas and Village Cinemas as a Telstra Plus member, starting at $12.50. Upgrades to Gold Class tickets and Moonlight Cinemas events are also available.
- Optus: If you're an Optus Perks member, you can get standard HOYTS tickets for $12.50 or LUX tickets for $27.
- RAC: Discounted tickets are available with a range of cinema chains including HOYTS and Event Cinemas.
- NRMA: Save up to 35% on movie vouchers for Event Cinemas if you're an NRMA member.
- RAA: Access discounted movie vouchers for Event Cinemas regular theatres and Gold Class.
- HBF: Members can get discounted tickets for Event, HOYTS, Moonlight and Village Cinemas.
Which sites sell discounted cinema tickets?
Want to have a cinema experience at home? Consider a streaming service:
More guides on Finder
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a six figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.
Ask an Expert