Do laps of Mount Panorama with Gran Turismo Sport
Bathurst's main attraction will be available in GT Sport.
If you've got fond (or even dull) memories of burning around Mount Panorama at a hectic 60km/h in the backseat of the family sedan, we've got some great news for you. Sony announced today that Bathurst's Mount Panorama will be a playable racetrack in Gran Turismo Sport when the game launches this spring.
This isn't the most surprising news, Mount Panorama has been featured in a number of games and rightfully so. As Sony points out in its press release, Australia's motorsport scene has called Bathurst home since the first Australian Grand Prix.
Pre-order Gran Turismo Sport from ozgameshop.com
GT Sport launches Spring 2017 and is exclusive to PlayStation 4.View details
- Cuphead review: Is Cuphead all it’s cracked up to be?
- ARK: Survival Evolved will support higher resolutions and framerates on Xbox One X
- EA shutters Visceral studio plans to completely redesign Amy Hennig’s story-focused Star Wars game
- Aussie games take centre stage in the Humble Down Under Bundle
- Robot House reveals Rumu: A game about roomba feelings