Do laps of Mount Panorama with Gran Turismo Sport
Bathurst's main attraction will be available in GT Sport.
If you've got fond (or even dull) memories of burning around Mount Panorama at a hectic 60km/h in the backseat of the family sedan, we've got some great news for you. Sony announced today that Bathurst's Mount Panorama will be a playable racetrack in Gran Turismo Sport when the game launches this spring.
This isn't the most surprising news, Mount Panorama has been featured in a number of games and rightfully so. As Sony points out in its press release, Australia's motorsport scene has called Bathurst home since the first Australian Grand Prix.
Pre-order Gran Turismo Sport from ozgameshop.com
GT Sport launches Spring 2017 and is exclusive to PlayStation 4.View details
- Foil Cold War conspiracies in the tactical RPG Phantom Doctrine
- Fire Emblem Warriors gets a 20 October release date in Australia
- New Nintendo 3DS XL SNES Edition will release in Australia 14 October
- Get dirty with a new trailer for off-road racer Gravel
- The Witcher 3′s GWENT spin-off unveils its single-player campaign