Motorola delivers yet another quality mid-range phone in the Motorola G8, but it's a phone with few really exciting features. Read more…
Motorola Moto G6 review: Plans | Pricing | Specs
Motorola states its budget case for 2018 with the Motorola Moto G6. It's not a wow-bang type handset, but it is a quiet, solid and reliable performer.
- 18:9 display
- Good battery performance
- Camera is good for its price range
- Ordinary performance
- Thin fingerprint sensor can be hard to hit
- No water resistance
1080 x 2160px
12MP + 5MP
Finder rated as Average vs similar phones
Power, storage and battery
|Launch price (RRP)||$0|
Motorola has focused in the past few years on providing solid budget handsets. The Moto G series is its long-standing (and most widely available in Australia) take on an affordable phone.
The Motorola Moto G6 doesn't break new ground or bring new concepts to the budget/mid-range space, but it's a sound handset for the money.
- Adds 18:9 display
- All glass design looks great but smudges easily
- Small fingerprint sensor.
- Dual lens, but second lens only adds depth effect
- Average mid-range performer
- Average mid-range performance
- Simple actions work well
- Lacks water resistance
- USB C charging
- Good battery life from a low-end processor
- A good upgrade handset for existing Moto owners.