Save with these Motherslove coupons, discount codes and other promo codes and grab a bargain on your next baby boutique purchase.
Shop at Motherslove baby boutique for quality baby clothes, shoes and accessories as well as fashion and toys. With a range of cute, affordable and child-friendly clothing, you can count on Motherslove to be the one stop destination for all of your baby essentials. Finding the right clothes for your baby boy or girl is important at affordable prices, so use these active promo codes to save even more.
Motherslove promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Motherslove right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
Current baby product coupon codes and deals
How do I use my Motherslove promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before proceeding to payment. When entering the code, press ‘apply coupon’ to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Motherslove and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Motherslove website.
- Shop online at Motherslove and choose from their wide range of baby products.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on 'buy now' and Add to Cart.
- Confirm any quantities or sizes and continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Click on 'my cart' to see your purchases so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon where it says 'Discount codes: enter your coupon code if you have one'. Click 'apply coupon' to validate it.
- After the coupon has been accepted, continue to the checkout by entering your payment, billing and shipping details.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Motherslove.
Pros and cons of Motherslove
- Reward points. Get more value out of your spending with points that are automatically claimed on your next purchase with Motherslove, with 50 bonus points when you sign up to their loyalty program.
- Secure shopping. Motherslove offers GeoTrust secured purchases to keep your details safe and easy payment options such as MasterCard, Visa, PayPal and American Express.
- 14 day exchange or refund. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return products within the 14 day guarantee period.
- Shipping takes longer if you live in remote areas. If you live in the country or in remote areas, please allow a few extra business day for your items to arrive.
Shipping guide for Motherslove
Motherslove delivers Australia wide and offers free standard delivery for all orders over $150 and up to 10kg. To give an indication, orders over 10kg usually include bulky items such as a rocking horse. Shipping costs are dependent on your location. An estimate will be available for your order when you add items to your cart.
Orders are processed and dispatched on the same day if the order is placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Shipping times will vary according to where you live. Both standard and express options are available through Australia and both have signed delivery confirmation and tracking.
Returns, exchanges and refunds with Motherslove
If items are returned and reduce the original order total to under $150, then the postage costs will be deducted from your refund. There is a 14-day money back guarantee on all purchases. If, for whatever reason you’re unhappy with your purchases then you can return it in original condition within 14 days.
The cost of postage returns is to be paid for at the customer’s expense. If you’d like to exchange an item, the 14-day rule also applies. Refunds and replacements will be given to items that are damaged or defective. For returns, you will need to use the Motherslove ‘contact us’ form and list your invoice number and describe the reason for the return. Refunds are usually processed within two business days and are done through the original method of payment.
About Motherslove and its history
Motherslove was founded by husband and wife Scott and Felicia Thomson in February 2009 when trying to find suitable baby clothes for their baby, Sienna. With over 1000 products and 2000 customers, they aim to offer a fun and enjoyable shopping experience by being honest, prompt and always improving their services. They are also seeking to provide a sense of community for new and existing Motherslove customers.
With their warehouse in South Victoria, their vision was to provide quality products as well as reliable service. They are keen to provide further information via their email contact so if you ever need further assistance, the team at Motherslove are ready to help.