Mother’s Day Princess Cruise sale: 30% off and $200 credit
Treat your mum like royalty with a Mother's Day deal from Princess Cruises.luxurious cruise. Remember to remove the price tag though, because at up 30% off launch Princess Cruises sailings, these trips are exceptionally cheap... not that she needs to know.
These deals were also made for doing, with $200 shore excursion credit per state room on select cruises included for a great time around the world. These discounts are available for cruises ranging from just a couple of days near Australia for a weekend getaway, to full on multi-week cruises through exotic world destinations.Head to Princess Cruises to explore some of the great cruise deals available this Mother's Day, but remember to keep mum on what a great deal you got.
- Australia cruises from $354
- Southeast Asia cruises from $369
- Tasmania Cruises from $849
- New Caledonia and Vanuatu cruises from $999
- Asia and Australia cruises from $1,249
- Papua New Guinea cruises from $1,399
- New Zealand cruises from $1,799
- Fiji and South Pacific cruises from $1,899
- Details: Check the itineraries of each trip and make your bookings at Princess Cruises, but hurry! This sale ends midnight 11 May 2017 (just in time for Mother's Day on 14 May 2017.
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale