Refinance to a low rate variable loan with flexible repayments.
The Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special is a low rate loan suited to refinancers. It offers flexible repayments and free redraw.
|Product Name||Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.54%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||3.57%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||7 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$395|
|Valuation Fee||free up to $330|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Low interest rate
- Free redraw
- Only available for refinance
- Requires a 20% deposit
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special is available to owner-occupiers who are refinancing their home loan.
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special has a minimum borrowing amount of $150,000 and a high maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000. You can borrow up to 80% of the value of your property.
- Flexible repayments. The Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special allows you to repay your home loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can also make as many additional repayments as you like.
- Free redraw. If you've made extra repayments, you can access the funds with the loan's free redraw facility. There's no minimum or maximum redraw amount and no fee for making redraws.
- Low fees. The Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special has no application or ongoing fees.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Legal fee: $395. This fee covers the legal costs associated with setting up your home loan.
- Settlement fee: $250. This fee covers the cost of funding your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $450. A discharge fee is charged when you close your home loan account, either by refinancing or paying off your home loan entirely.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared home loans and think the Mortgage House Equity Saver Refinancer Special is right for you, click the link below. You'll be taken to a brief form and after filling in your details, you'll be contacted by a Mortgage House representative to guide you through the next steps.
Enquire about this home loan