Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan (Special – PAYG)
This loan has a low variable interest rate for home buyers.
Mortgage House's Advantage Home Loan (Special – PAYG) has a low variable rate for PAYG borrowers buying a home. It allows for extra repayments, split and redraw facilities. This loan is an option for borrowers with low deposits.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
This loan has a principal and interest variable rate and a maximum insured LVR of 90%. You can get this loan with a 10% deposit but you will need to pay lenders mortgage insurance.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan (Special – PAYG)?
- Low variable rate. The loan comes with a very competitive interest rate for owner-occupiers.
- PAYG borrowers. This product is available for PAYG borrowers, meaning employees with full-time income. Self-employed borrowers are not eligible for this loan.
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $5,000,000 with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers only.
- Repayment types. This loan has principal and interest repayments only.
- Repayment flexibility. This loan allows for extra repayments.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan (Special – PAYG) mortgage comes with a few fees, but some may not apply to all borrowers.
- Application fee: $600. If you're refinancing then this application fee is refunded via cashback.
- Legal fee: $395. This fee covers the legal costs of finalising your mortgage.
- Discharge fee: $500. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan.
- Settlement fee: $250. This fee is charged at settlement.
- Valuation fee: up to $300 free. Valuations are free up to $300. If the valuation cost exceeds $300 you will have to pay the difference.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Enquire now" button and leave your details in the form provided. Then a Mortgage House lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with your application.