Combine your debts into one repayment and get a low variable rate.
The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan PAYG - Consolidation Special allows you to consolidate up to three debts into your home loan.
This product is no longer on the market
This product is no longer available. Information on this page is not up to date and may not reflect accurate product information. You can find Mortgage House's current mortgage offers here.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan PAYG - Consolidation Special is a debt consolidation loan available for new home loans or refinancing. The loan consolidates up to three existing debts, giving you one repayment.
What are the features and benefits of the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan PAYG - Consolidation Special?
- Loan amount and loan to value ratio. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan PAYG - Consolidation Special has a low minimum borrowing amount of $150,000. There is no maximum borrowing amount. The maximum loan to value ratio is 70%, so you'll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Combine debt repayments. If you have existing debts such as credit cards or personal loans, you can combine up to three debts and consolidate them into this home loan. Its low variable rate means your monthly debt repayments are likely to decrease.
- $1,000 offer. Mortgage House will cover up to $1,000 of switching costs for new customers refinancing from another lender. This includes discharge fees, but excludes fixed rate break costs. To be eligible, you must have been with your current lender for two years or more.
- Redraw facility. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan PAYG - Consolidation Special allows unlimited additional repayments, and you can access these extra funds using the loan's free redraw facility.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Legal fee: $395. This fee covers the legal costs associated with setting up your home loan.
- Settlement fee: $250. This fee covers administrative costs associated with settlement day.
- Discharge fee: $450. This fee is charged when you close your loan account, either through refinancing or repaying your loan in full.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared your options and believe Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan PAYG - Consolidation Special can help you get control of your existing debts, click the green "Enquire Now" button. After you fill in a few brief details, a Mortgage House lending specialist will contact you to guide you through the application process.