The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan is a low rate home loan with plenty of features.
The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80 offers a competitive variable rate, along with a host of flexible features such as a redraw facility and a 100% offset account.
Who is Mortgage House
Mortgage House is a leading non-bank home loan brand in Australia. It began operations as a mortgage broker in 1986, and now has more than 25 home loan centres across Australia offering customers an array of products and services.
Factors to consider before taking out the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80
This loan is available to borrowers looking to buy a property, refinance a loan or consolidate debt. However, it is not available for vacant land purchases or to construct a house. It has a minimum loan amount of $500,000 and no maximum amount. The maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) for the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80 is 80%, and it does not allow interest only repayments. The loan also carries a $10 monthly fee.
Features of the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80
- Loan amount and term. You can borrow a minimum loan amount of $500,000 for a maximum of 30 years. There is no maximum borrowing amount.
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). You can borrow up to 80% of the value of the property, so you’ll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Loan purpose. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80 is available for purchases, refinancing or debt consolidation.
- Additional repayments and redraw facility. This loan allows you to make additional repayments without penalty. You can access additional funds with the loan’s redraw facility.
- 100% offset account. The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80 offers a 100% offset account to help reduce the interest calculated on your loan.
- Split facility. This allows you to split your loan into variable and fixed rate portions to take advantage of any interest rate cuts while benefiting from the stability of a fixed rate.
Fees payable with the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80
Below are some of the fees you may be charged:
- Monthly fee: $10. This is an ongoing administrative fee.
- Settlement fee: $200. This fee is charged at settlement and helps cover the costs associated with settling your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $450. This fee is charged when you discharge your home loan.
How to apply for the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80
If the Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80 sounds like it might be right for you, you can head to Mortgage House’s website to find out more.
You’ll need to have the following information:
- Personal details. This will include your full name, address, contact number and date of birth.
- Loan and property details. You’ll need details of the property you’re looking to purchase as well as the loan amount you’re applying for.
- Financial details. You’ll need to provide details about your income, your employment and any liabilities such as loans, credit cards or any other debts.
The Mortgage House Advantage Home Loan 80 offers a low variable interest rate and helpful features to provide you with flexibility.