Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own.

Mortgage discharge forms

If you're selling your property, you'll need to discharge your home loan. Here are the mortgage discharge forms for a range of lenders in Australia.

You need to complete a mortgage discharge form when you want to remove your lender from the title to your property. You do this when paying pay off your mortgage entirely or when you refinance from one lender to another.

Most lenders have their own specific forms, sometimes called mortgage discharge authorities. Your lender usually provides this form for you but most have them available to download on their websites. Below, you can find the forms for all four major banks and many other lenders.

Learn more about discharging a home loan

Major bank discharge forms

Commonwealth bank

Discharge forms for other lenders

Need a home loan? Start comparing your options

More guides on Finder

Find the right home loan now

Ask an Expert

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy and 6. Finder Group Privacy & Cookies Policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Go to site