Tassie Home Loans
With more than 20 years experience under its belt, Tassie Home Loans can help you achieve your housing dreams by helping you find affordable financing options.
Tassie Home Loans is a mortgage broker in Tasmania. Tassie has been helping borrowers find home loans since 1993.
Who is Tassie Home Loans?
From December 1993, Tassie Home Loans has been proudly helping customers in Tasmania find affordable financing solutions and home loans. Tassie Home Loans prides itself on its customer service and has a team of professionally trained and accredited staff to help make Tasmanian families’ home ownership dreams a reality.
Tassie Home Loans works closely with a range of financial providers to give you plenty of choices. Other than home loans, Tassie Home Loans can also assist you in finding home and contents insurance and commercial loans for businesses. Tassie Home Loans is a full member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia, so you know the company is a trusted and reputable broker.
Who do Tassie Home Loans work with?
Tassie Home Loans has over 20 financial institutions on its panel of lenders who offer a wide range of competitive home loan products for your selection. Tassie Home Loans will sit down with you and discuss your current position and what you want from your home loan. They will then work with you to decide what lender is best for you to take out your home loan with and refer you to that lender.
Tassie Home Loans compares loans from:
- Bank of Queensland
- Macquarie Bank
- La Trobe Financial
What does it cost?
Unlike many other mortgage brokers, Tassie Home Loans charges their customers a $220 fee to help you find the right loan. This is charged only in the event that their services lead you to lodge an application for a home loan. The initial consultation you have with Tassie is obligation-free. It's also important to note that the $220 fee is refundable if the loan is denied for reasons outside of your control.
How can I find out more about Tassie Home Loans?
To find out more about Tassie Home Loans and what the company can do for you, simply contact them. As with any mortgage broker, you’ll want to have the following information handy:
- Contact details. You will be required to supply your contact details including your name, contact number and email address.
- Loan purpose. For the broker’s reference. Possible loan purposes include new home loan, first home buyer loan, property investment loan etc.
- Loan amount. If you have an idea of how much you want to borrow, include this here. Otherwise, it’s fine to tell them you’re ‘unsure’.
- Employment status. Outline your current employment situation (e.g full-time, part-time, unemployed or self-employed) so the broker can get a better understanding of your situation.
- Home status. Outline if you have already found a home or not.
- Additional information. Add in any comments you may have or questions you want answered.
If you want a home loan but are unsure which one is right for you, a mortgage broker such as one from Tassie Home Loans could be the right option to go with. A broker will help you find the right home loan for you from their range of financial providers. Compare mortgage brokers today
Ask an Expert