With no ongoing fees and loans to suit all sorts of home buyers, Mortgage View can help you find the right loan to buy your next home.
Your home will most likely be the most expensive thing you ever purchase, and a mortgage is something that will be an ongoing factor in your life for years. With this in mind, finding the mortgage that offers the best features is critically important - but it’s not always easy.
And that’s where mortgage brokers come in. Brokers are mortgage experts whose job it is to find you the best available home loan - think of a mortgage broker as a personal shopper for your home loan needs.
Not only can brokers help you understand the ins and outs of borrowing money to buy a home, but they also have an in-depth knowledge of the products available and how different loans can help you.
Mortgage View is an Australian-owned mortgage broking service that offers no annual fees or ongoing costs, helping you save a substantial amount of money over the life of your loan.
Who are Mortgage View?
Australian-owned and operated, Mortgage View is a family business based and run in Glenhaven, to the northwest of Sydney. The company has more than 30 years of experience in the banking and finance industry. In conjunction with AFG Home Loans and a selection of other trusted Australian lenders, Mortgage View offers a wide range of competitive home loans for borrowers.
Having been named the AFG Home Loans Broker Group of the year in both 2013 and 2014, Mortgage View conducts most of its business online or over the phone. In addition to its range of home loans, this broker can also help customers with commercial loans and an extensive selection of leasing options, including for motor vehicles.
What benefits do Mortgage View offer?
Mortgage View offers a wide range of features and benefits to its customers, including:
- Competitive rates. Take a look at the interest rates on some of the offerings from lenders Mortgage View has partnered with and compare them with others on the market.
- Experience. Owned and operated by Chris and Cheryl Wright, Mortgage View has more than 30 years of experience in the finance industry so you know you're dealing with experts.
- Full service. No matter what stage you are at on your financial journey, Mortgage View can manage the home loan process for you from start to finish. Their aim is to make home loan application, approval and repayment as easy as possible.
- Fast response. Mortgage View is contactable via phone and email, but if you get in touch via email you are guaranteed a response within four hours.
Who do Mortgage View work with?
Mortgage View only works with trusted and established Australian lenders to help find affordable and competitive loans for its customers. It provides hundreds of loans for first home buyers, upgraders, renovators, refinancers and investors, with products from the following lenders:
- AFG Home Loans
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bank SA
- Bluestone Mortgages
- Commonwealth Bank
- Heritage Bank
- IMB Banking and Financial Services
- ING Direct
- Keystart Home Loans
- La Trobe Financial
- Liberty Financial
- Macquarie Bank
- MKM Capital
- P&N Bank
- St George
- The Rock Building Society
What does it cost?
Mortgage View offers no annual fees or ongoing costs, allowing you to enjoy significant savings over the life of your loan. Conducting most of its business over the phone, Mortgage View aims to make the process of finding a home loan as quick and easy as possible.
With access to hundreds of loans from a large selection of lenders, Mortgage View can manage the home loan process for you from start to finish.
If you’re looking for an easy way to find an affordable home loan, Mortgage View can help. Of course, before you decide to use the services of any mortgage broker, make sure to compare its services with those of other brokers to find one that can offer you the best deal.