Find a mortgage broker in Brisbane
A trusted and experienced mortgage broker can help you find the home loan you need to buy a property in Brisbane.
Get in touch with a mortgage broker in Brisbane
Aussie is both a lender and a mortgage broker, and offers a range of services.
- FREE Suburb and Property Report with every appointment.
- Access 3,000+ loans from over 20 lenders.
- Get expert help with your loan application, including paperwork and eligibility.
The Adviser’s number 1 placed mortgage broker 5 years running (2013-2017)
Compare more mortgage broker options
How do I compare mortgage brokers?
A good mortgage broker should be a qualified professional who guides you through the process of selecting an appropriate mortgage and completing the application process. To make sure your broker is reliable, do the following:
- Look at their accreditation. Check that your broker has an Australian Credit License or is an Australian Credit Representative. They should also be a member of either the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) or the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
- Ask about their lending panel. Brokers cannot compare loans from all lenders, but most will have a large range. Ask about the broker's panel to check that they offer mortgages from many different lenders.
- Do your homework. The broker should do the hard work for you. But the more you know about the mortgage industry the easier it is to know when you're broker is really doing their best to help you.
- Research the broker. Chances are your broker has an online presence and previous customers who have left reviews of their experience. This can be valuable information when shopping around for a broker.
How do mortgage brokers get paid?
Mortgage brokers are paid by commissions from lenders. They receive an upfront commission when you take out a loan and a recurring commission each year you are still repaying the loan.
How does a mortgage broker work?
A mortgage broker has a duty of care to help you find a loan that is suitable for your financial needs. After assessing your financial situation and how much you can reasonably afford to borrow, a broker will present you with a selection of suitable loans from their panel of lenders.
Ask an Expert