Find a mortgage broker in Brisbane
A trusted and experienced mortgage broker can help you find the home loan you need to buy a property in Brisbane.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Get in touch with a mortgage broker in Brisbane
After entering your details a mortgage broker from Aussie will call you. They will discuss your situation and help you find a suitable loan.
- A comparison of home loans from multiple lenders.
- Expert guidance through the entire application process.
- Free suburb and property reports.
The Adviser’s number 1 placed mortgage broker 8 years running (2013-2020)
Compare more brokers in the table below
How do I compare mortgage brokers?
A good mortgage broker should be a qualified professional who guides you through the process of selecting an appropriate mortgage and completing the application process. To make sure your broker is reliable, do the following:
- Look at their accreditation. Check that your broker has an Australian Credit License or is an Australian Credit Representative. They should also be a member of either the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) or the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
- Ask about their lending panel. Brokers cannot compare loans from all lenders, but most will have a large range. Ask about the broker's panel to check that they offer mortgages from many different lenders.
- Do your homework. The broker should do the hard work for you. But the more you know about the mortgage industry the easier it is to know when you're broker is really doing their best to help you.
- Research the broker. Chances are your broker has an online presence and previous customers who have left reviews of their experience. This can be valuable information when shopping around for a broker.
How do mortgage brokers get paid?
Mortgage brokers are paid by commissions from lenders. They receive an upfront commission when you take out a loan and a recurring commission each year you are still repaying the loan.
How does a mortgage broker work?
A mortgage broker has a duty of care to help you find a loan that is suitable for your financial needs. After assessing your financial situation and how much you can reasonably afford to borrow, a broker will present you with a selection of suitable loans from their panel of lenders.
More guides on Finder
Where to go in Brisbane
See all of the best sites in Brisbane, find the best activities to do and discover why Brisbane is one of Australia’s top cities by following our guide on where to go in Brisbane.
High tea in Brisbane
Where to go for high tea in Brisbane, from a Queensland feast by the river to a quirky chocolate fondue tea in the city.
Flights to Brisbane
Before travelling to Brisbane, make sure you get the best flight deal and know the best way to make your way into the city, using this guide.
What’s open over the Easter weekend in Brisbane 2020
Find the best activities for families over the long weekend while you're staying home.
Ask an Expert