Access hundreds of loans from some of Australia’s most trusted lenders when you choose a mortgage with Barnes Home Loans.
Barnes Home Loans is one of the longest established non-bank lenders in Queensland. Founded in 1993, it has helped thousands of customers find the right loan for their financial needs.
Barnes Home Loans provides access to a comprehensive range of loan products from some of Australia’s most trusted lenders. As well as regular home loans, it also specialises in everything from non-conforming home loans to commercial lending, providing expert advice to back up its wide range of home loan solutions.
What is Barnes Home Loans?
Established in 1993, Barnes Home Loans is a Queensland-based mortgage broker headquartered in Queensland. Barnes Home Loans is the trading name of Barnes Mortgage Management Pty Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Homeloans Ltd, one of Australia’s leading non-bank lenders with a history dating back to 1985.
If you’re looking for a home loan or another sort of financing, Barnes Home Loans offers access to loans from some of Australia’s largest and most trusted lenders. A full member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia, its range of loans includes the following:
- Standard home loans. Mum and Dad borrowers looking for basic variable and fixed-rate mortgages can find the advice and loans they need at Barnes Home Loans.
- Non-conforming home loans. These loans are for borrowers with bad credit history who are having trouble finding financing from mainstream lenders.
- Line of credit home loans. Also known as an equity loan, a line of credit loan provides a revolving credit feature and allows you to withdraw funds up to a set limit whenever you wish. You only pay interest on the amount of funds you have borrowed at any one time.
- 100% offset home loans. A 100% offset home loan combines your home loan with your savings account, allowing you to use your savings balance to offset the amount you owe on your home loan and therefore pay less interest.
- Lo doc home loans. Designed for self-employed borrowers, a fully featured lo doc loan from Barnes Home Loans does not require any verified proof of income.
- Bridging finance home loans. A bridging finance loan provides access to the funds you need to buy or build a new home before you have sold your existing one.
- SMSF loans. Barnes Home Loans offers a range of SMSF lending solutions for the purchase of residential investment property within your super fund.
- Commercial loans. Need financing to purchase commercial property? Barnes Home Loans can offer a range of loan solutions to suit your needs.
What awards has Barnes Home Loans won?
- Mortgage Manager of the Year, Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia Excellence Awards – Winner 2010 and 2014, Finalist 2012
- The Adviser’s Top 10 Originators – 2011, 2012, 2013
What lenders does Barnes Home Loans work with?
Barnes Home Loans provides hundreds of loan solutions from a panel of leading Australian lenders, including the following:
- Adelaide Bank
- GE Money
What does it cost?
There is no cost to receive specialist home loan advice and assistance from Barnes Home Loans. It’s a mortgage broker’s job to work in your best interests to help you find a mortgage that matches your financial requirements, not to impose hefty fees for the services they provide.
Instead of charging a fee to you, your mortgage broker gets a commission from the lender you choose when you apply for a home loan.
Why choose Barnes Home Loans?
There are plenty of reasons why you should consider asking a Barnes Home Loans mortgage broker to help you find the perfect loan:
- Experience. With almost 25 years of experience, Barnes Home Loans understands the ins and outs of the Australian home loan industry and has an in-depth knowledge of the products available.
- Choice. With a wide selection of loans from some of Australia’s leading lenders, Barnes Home Loans can provide a wealth of choice to help you find the ideal loan for your requirements.
- Tailored advice. When you meet with a Barnes Home Loans mortgage broker, your broker will take the time to assess your current financial situation and borrowing goals. Your broker will then present you with a choice of suitable loans tailored to your needs from the broker’s lending panel.
- Range of loans. Barnes Home Loans offers much more than just standard residential home loans. It also offers financing solutions for self-employed borrowers, people with bad credit, and those looking to buy commercial property.
- Award winner. Barnes Home Loans is a multi-award-winning provider, so you know you are dealing with a well-respected and trusted mortgage broker.