1st Street Financial Home Loans
With access to home loans from a panel of over 20 trusted Australian lenders, 1st Street Home Loans can help you get the finance you need to buy a property.
Founded in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs in 2002, 1st Street Home Loans has experienced substantial growth in recent years. With offices in several Australian states, 1st Street Home Loans specialises in matching borrowers with the right home loan for their needs. With access to loans from more than 20 Australian lenders, 1st Street Home Loans offers choice to every one of its customers.
What awards has 1st Street Home Loans Won?
- Mortgage Professional Australia: Top 10 Independent Brokerage 2015
- 2015 Australian Broking Awards: Finalist, Newcomer of the Year
- 2015 Australian Broking Awards: Finalist, Finance Broker of the Year
- 2011 Australian Broking Awards: Winner, Broker of the Year
Who are 1st Street Home Loans?
Since it was established in 2002, 1st Street Home Loans has grown into an industry-leading mortgage specialist. It offers loan approval within 48 hours and can take care of the home loan application for you from start to finish, including all the paperwork and communicating with real estate agents and solicitors. 1st Street Home Loans has offices in Sydney, the Hunter Valley, Melbourne and Perth.
It can help borrowers looking for a wide range of home loans, including:
- Basic home loans
- First home buyer home loans
- Introductory rate home loans
- Construction loans
- Bridging loans
- Loans with offset accounts
- Lines of credit
- Investment loans
1st Street Home Loans can also help with commercial loans, vehicle and equipment leasing arrangements, and financial planning services.
Who do 1st Street Home Loans work with?
1st Street Home Loans has access to hundreds of loans from a panel of more than 20 reputable lenders, including:
- Adelaide Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- ME Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Suncorp Bank
- NMB Direct
- Rock Building Society
- St George
- ING Direct
- Liberty Financial
What does it cost?
The 1st Street Home Loans service is available to you free of charge. 1st Street is paid by the lender once you settle your loan, but this has no bearing on the interest rate or loan fees you receive.
How can I find out more about 1st Street Home Loans?
If you’d like to find out more about the mortgage broking services offered by 1st Street Home Loans, fill out the contact form on this page. Once you’ve filled out your details, you can arrange a time to have a chat with a 1st Street Home Loans mortgage broker about your borrowing needs.
To fill out the form you will need to provide:
- Personal information. Enter your full name, date of birth, and current residential address.
- Contact details. Enter your email address and mobile phone number.
- Loan information. Specify the amount of money you want to borrow and the purpose of the loan.
- Property details. Specify whether or not you have found a property you want to buy
- Additional comments. Add in any extra comments or questions you have.
1st Street Home Loans can help you find the right home loan and take all the stress out of the loan application process. However, make sure to compare the services of a number of brokers before deciding on the right one to help you choose a home loan.
Ask an Expert