Morphe x Coca-Cola collaboration: Release details here
See everything included in this limited-edition collection from Morphe and Coca-Cola.
Your favourite affordable makeup brand is collaborating with Coca-Cola. While Morphe is known for collaborating with the likes of Jeffree Star, James Charles and Jaclyn Hill, it seems like the brand is taking a different approach.
Both the shade names and the shapes used in the products and the packaging are a nod to Coca-Cola's iconic and well-recognisable branding.
In a press release, Morphe said:
"The Thirst For Life Artistry Palette, in particular, was inspired by the full experience of drinking a Coca-Cola – from the green glass of the bottle, to the blues of ice, to the colours of the actual liquid beverage."
Now that's how you get inspired by something!
When can you get your hands on it? Good news ladies and gents, the wait isn't very long at all!
The Morphe x Coca-Cola collaboration drops online on the 18 June and it will only be available for a limited time. So if you really want to get your hands on these items, you've got to be quick. They are seriously a collector's item!
What's in the Morphe x Coca-Cola collaboration?
In true Morphe fashion, this collection is big, and doesn't just stop at an artistry palette.
- Thirst for Life Artistry Palette – an 18-pan palette that features everything from ice-cold blues, iconic reds and energising neutrals.
- Lip In the Moment – a four-piece collection of super shiny lip glosses.
- Sweep It Real – a seven-piece brush collection and bag; can be used on the eyes and on the cheeks, and they feature custom red handles.
- Glowing Places – three loose highlighters that can be used on both the face and the body.
- The Quench Pack – a four-piece collection of beauty sponges.
So while you sip on your tall glass of ice-cold coke, you can blend out these beauty products to perfection.
- The Allure best beauty products of 2021 that are actually worth the splurge
- Massive eBay beauty sale: Get 40% off our top picks before time runs out
- Hot sale picks for at-home beauty: All under $30
- Finder Green Fave: Bite Beauty Power Move Lipstick
- Finder Green Fave: Ethique curly hair shampoo and conditioner bars
All images: Supplied