Morphe New Year’s Eve 2019 collection: When and where you can shop
This is your first look at Morphe's New Year's Eve 2019 collection – see all the products (and swatches) here.
New Year's Eve is under two weeks away, meaning you've got little to no time to plan a killer NYE look. To ring in the new decade, you've got to look the part. You may have the perfect dress and a statement pair of shoes but you can't forget about your makeup. It's just as important and will help bring everything together!
That's where our favourites over at Morphe come in. The affordable beauty brand has created a makeup capsule specific for New Year's Eve and we need it immediately!
Where can you get your hands on it? It's available right now at Morphe online and at Morphe stores. Two Morphe stores have already opened in Melbourne and we can't wait to see which cities are next!
What's included in Morphe's New Year's Eve 2019 collection?
- The 10M Midnight Gleamin' Artistry Palette ($32) – Take your pick from the 10 shimmering shades. The formulas include silk slip toppers and colourful glitters. The shade names include Countdown, Drippin' Diamonds, Kiss Me, Invite Only, 12 O'Clock, Champagne Toast, Golden Moment, Sparklers, Swanky and Black Tie.
- High-shine Lip Gloss in "Midnight Kiss" ($12) – A shimmering champagne shade, arriving in a buttery formula with plenty of shine and no stickiness.
- Premium Lashes in "Confetti" ($18) – A set of false synthetic lashes that are full and fluttery, with a bold pop of gold. They are hand-made and according to Morphe, should last around 10 to 15 uses.
You can purchase all the items separately or go for the full collection, which is priced at $52. When you buy the whole set, the value works out cheaper so why not spoil yourself this new year?
View this post on Instagram
- What’s in the ColourPop Cosmetics x Animal Crossing collection?
- Love Mini collection by Natasha Denona: When and where you can shop
- Finder Beauty Fave: Bondi Sands Pure Self Tanning Sleep Mask
- Finder Beauty Fave: NUDESKIN Citrus Clean Balm & Makeup Melt
- What you need to know about the Bondi Sands Pure range