Your first look at the new Morphe 35G palette and the entire Bronze Collection
Image: Instagram user morphebrushes
The Bronze Collection is here and you can actually get your hands on it a lot sooner than you think.
Morphe has just announced the Bronze Collection we cannot contain our excitement. If your one and only dream is to be a bronzed goddess, then we think this will be the perfect solution for you. Allow us to first introduce to you the new Morphe 35G palette. Titled Bronze Goals, the artistry palette includes a plethora of matte and shimmer shades to create literally any look possible.
From what we can see, there is a fabulous mix of cool toned and warm toned browns, in the standard creamy matte formula. And the shimmers? Well there are so many colours to choose from! There is a range of pink, orange, brown and purple shimmers. The possibilities are truly endless.
And did you really think Morphe was going to stop at just a palette? No, 2019 is all about doing bigger and better things and the brand have announced a full bronze collection.
What else is included in the Bronze Collection?
- The Liquid Lusters - The mini highlighter drops come in a four piece bundle and can be worn mixed with your foundation or alone for a blinding highlight. The shades available are Strobe, Optic, Flare and Flash. We love the fact that there seems to be a shade for every skin tone.
- Glamabronze - The face and body bronzer comes in three shades (Icon, Megastar and Phenom) and again, it looks like an inclusive range of colours. The sleek compact is rumoured to deliver a buildable sun-kissed bronze to the face. And to accompany, there is a deluxe face and body bronzer brush. This brush is compact but looks so soft and fluffy in the photos that we cannot wait to use this on our faces. It comes in a gorgeous golden bronze handle and it looks fabulous.
- Hot Tropics lip gloss bundle- Five shades of high-shine and non-sticky lip glosses. Colours range from a hot pink, a fiery red and a three glittery nude shades. The shade names are Beach Goals, Kiss Kiss, Punch, Sunnies and Sauced.
View this post on Instagram
We are really impressed by the improved packaging of the collection. The designs and aesthetic of packaging look beautiful and expensive which is refreshing to see from an affordable brand. Morphe is known for curating high quality artistry palettes with a plethora of shades to choose from (35 to be exact). Better yet, the palettes retail for a low price of $35. With all of Morphe's success, especially from the James Charles and Jeffree Star collaborations, there is no doubt this palette will be your next go-to. And the fact that it arrived with an entire collection is just making us even more excited!
When you can get your hands on Morphe's Bronze Collection
The Bronze Collection is dropping a lot sooner than you think and we are not complaining. We cannot wait to get our hands on the 35G palette but unfortunately, it does come with an early wake-up call. The official launch time is 9am PST on the 28 February. BUT for us Aussies, have your credit cards at the ready on the 1 March at 4am.
Our favourite places to shop Morphe
You can shop directly from Morphe online and you can get free international shipping for orders over $60. If you think you can wait a little longer, we also recommend checking out Cult Beauty, an official stockist of Morphe.
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks
- THE OUTNET sale: Which designer brands gets 80% off?