What you need to know about Morphe 2’s first skincare line
Your favourite affordable beauty retailer just dropped a skincare line and here's why we think you're going to love it.
If Morphe was on your list of go-to cheap makeup brands, you can now add it to your list of affordable skincare brands. That's right, the beauty retailer has just announced its first ever skincare line, part of the Morphe 2 brand.
You may remember Morphe 2 launching a few months back in September, with TikTok stars Charli and Dixie D'amelio leading the collection. The brand is targeted towards the younger generation, and we think this skincare line fits in perfectly.
Morphe 2 Skin stands by a philosophy of clean ingredients with super-effective formulas. The products are easy to use, packed with nourishing ingredients, 100% vegan friendly and are never tested on animals.
When can you get your hands on it? Morphe 2 Skin will be dropping in stores on the 29 December, and online at Morphe on 5 January.
Keep on scrolling to see a complete run-down of all the new products included in the line-up.
- Bubbly Fresh Gel-to-Foam cleanser ($23). This cleanser works well for all skin types and promises to wash away makeup, excess oil and dirt. The formulation is smooth and non-drying.
- Total Softie Gel Moisturiser ($23). This lightweight formula is designed to hydrate the skin, as it's infused with hyaluronic acid, cucumber water and aloe vera extract.
- Lil Pick Me Up 3-in-1 Face Mist ($17). This refreshing face mist can be used to tone, set your makeup in place and freshen up your complexion. It contains orange flower water, cucumber water and aloe vera.
- Restart Detox Face Mask ($20). This holographic peel-off mask promises to remove all your impurities, thanks to the activated charcoal, French pink clay and willow bark extract.
- Lippie Lullaby Lip Mask ($13). This overnight lip mask is packed with nourishing ingredients and arrives in a sweet and fruity scent.
Main image: Supplied