Get custom business cards, postcards, note cards, stickers and labels for your business at MOO.com.
MOO promo codes and discount vouchers for November 2018
Popular MOO.com coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 Aug 2018||15% off everything on your first order||TAX****|
|26 Jul 2017||Student Discount - 20% off||********|
|26 Jul 2017||Personalised stickers and labels from $6.95||********|
|14 Aug 2015||Order business cards from $18.65||********|
|7 Sep 2018||FREE shipping when you spend over $35||********|
Pros and cons of MOO
- Worldwide delivery. MOO delivers worldwide so you can get top-quality business cards, postcards and notecards wherever you are.
- Student discounts. MOO offers students a discount of 20% off their entire order, pending a university supplied email address as proof of their student status.
- Free samples.To ensure that customers know what they’re getting, MOO delivers a sample package that contains a wide variety of its products including MOO business cards and MOO labels.
- Live chat. MOO has an easy-to-use live chat with friendly and helpful staff.
- Special offers. At the time of writing, MOO was offering free worldwide (standard) shipping for all orders of $35 or more. These special offers will be prompted when you visit their website.
- Business tips and exclusive offers for newsletter subscribers. Subscribe to MOO's MOOsLETTER and you'll receive regular business tips and offers to your inbox.
- Dedicated account managed service for larger businesses. Large businesses can benefit from MOO's dedicated account managed service, which provides larger companies (10+ employees) with custom pricing and more personalised assistance.
- Premiums for faster delivery.MOO has a number of delivery options for its items and while they can ship in as little as 3 days, there is a high premium for this (e.g. for a pack of business cards to be delivered within 3-days, you'll have to pay $50 for shipping and handling alone. For more affordable shipping solutions, you may have to wait up to 14 business days ($4.50 for shipping and handling when purchasing business cards). Alternatively, you can order in bulk for free shipping, however this shipping
Shipping guide for MOO.com
The turnaround time for your order depends on the shipping method you choose. Below is an example of the shipping costs for the delivery of 50 business cards to Australia. Prices are all in $AU.
|3 business days||4 business days||7 business days||10 business days||11 business days||14 business days|
Refunds, exchanges and returns with MOO.com
MOO is focused on providing customer satisfaction, so if you encounter any problems related to your product or its delivery, just contact MOO customer support. As they have live chat, you can talk to an operator straight away online to find a solution quickly. In the rare instances where your order needs to be reprinted MOO does not have a set return/exchange period because each order is customised, so your circumstances will be treated on a case-by-case basis.
Looking for high-quality, business print solutions? You only need to look at MOO's gorgeous website to know that your needs are in good hands with this company. Established in 2004, MOO offers professional design and high-quality products, printing millions of cards each month for thousands of customers in 180 countries. It has offices in London, UK and Rhode Island, USA. Due to the quality of its print materials and service, MOO has been featured in many international publications placing it amongst some of the best printing companies in the world.