Use these promo codes to save big at Moo-Lolly-Bar, the best chocolate, lolly and confectionery store on the web.
Stocking an extensive range of chocolates, lollies and confectionery from across the globe, Moo-Lolly-Bar is the ideal online shopping destination for anyone with a sweet tooth.
The store stocks the kind of products not readily available in supermarkets or at your corner store. This includes American chocolates and sodas, Jelly Belly jelly beans, Pop Tarts, Australian chocolate, English chocolate, New Zealand chocolate, liquorice, Dutch licorice and a vast range of sour lollies, chocolate lollies, retro lollies and novelty lollies.
Moo-Lolly-Bar Discount codes for January 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Moo-Lolly-Bar right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
Pros and cons of Moo-Lolly-Bar
- Free shipping. If you spend more than $125, all orders are shipped direct to your door for free.
- No minimum order restrictions. Unlike other online stores which insist on a minimum order value of $20 or more, Moo-Lolly-Bar has no such restrictions for minimum spend.
- The range and prices. Moo-Lolly-Bar specialises in confectionery that is not readily available elsewhere and offers its products at competitive prices.
- Postage costs. While there's free shipping if you spend over $125, if you don't reach this spend then charges will apply. It's $10 if your order weighs less than 500 grams, $15 if your order weighs between 500 grams and 3kg and $20 if it weighs between 3kg and 5kg.
- Refunds. Moo-Lolly-Bar will not consider a refund claim for damaged goods by any customer who did not spend extra on a warm weather shipping option.
Shipping guide for Moo-Lolly-Bar
Moo-Lolly-Bar dispatches all orders via Australia Express or Registered Post, depending on the size or number of shipping boxes required. If you place an online order worth $125 or more, your order will ship for free via Australia Registered Post to any business, residential or PO Box address in Australia.
As mentioned above, if you spend less than $125, postage costs apply. It's $10 if your order weighs less than 500 grams, $15 if your order weighs between 500 grams and 3kg and $20 if it weighs between 3kg and 5kg.
Moo-Lolly-Bar aims to dispatch all orders within 48-72 hours of receiving them. All orders are dispatched from Queensland and orders sent via Australia Express Post will typically take between 1-2 working days to reach you depending on where you live.
Moo-Lolly-Bar also offers a Warm Weather Shipping Option, which is especially handy for those who live in WA, SA, NT, TAS, or outback areas of Australia. This costs $30 but will protect your products against prolonged heat exposure.
Refunds, exchanges and returns at Moo-Lolly-Bar
Moo-Lolly-Bar will provide an exchange or refund if they are satisfied that the products you received are not the ones you requested.
To make a claim, email Moo-Lolly-Bar no longer than three working days after receiving your goods. Requests for refunds from customers who take longer than three working days to register a grievance will not be considered.
In most cases Moo-Lolly-Bar will ask you to provide photographic proof within 24 hours of first contacting them. They may also ask you to return the products to them via post; in such cases, return postage costs will be refunded to you if the goods you received are found to be incorrect.
A little about Moo-Lolly-Bar
Based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Moo-Lolly-Bar is committed to becoming the best chocolate, lolly and confectionery store on the web. Spencer Samaroo, Managing Director of Moo-Lolly-Bar, launched the store in 2006 because he couldn't find the chocolates and lollies he was looking for at his local supermarket or convenience store.
Since then, the company has steadily grown its reputation and developed a base of loyal, satisfied customers. Moo-Lolly-Bar dispatches orders to any residential, business or PO Box address in Australia and sells more than 1000 of the world's most popular brands of chocolates and lollies in bulk.