Need up to $5,000 in your bank account within 24 hours?
This lender is not currently accepting new applications. If you have an active MoneyStart account and need access to your statements or account information, you can set up an online Wallet Wizard account to link your MoneyStart account. Just head over to Wallet Wizard's website to do so.
A fast, short-term loan doesn't necessarily have to be a small one. Lenders such as MoneyStart offer loans that can see you have between $3,000 and $5,000 in your bank account within 24 hours of being approved. If you need to make a larger purchase and need the money fast, a MoneyStart Loan can give you the larger cash boost you need.
Alternatives to MoneyStart Loan
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
How does a loan from MoneyStart work?
The process for a MoneyStart loan is simple and can see your approved loan amount arrive in your bank account quickly. If you're approved, you'll receive a contract which you can then agree to and submit online. The MoneyStart customer service team will be in touch to advise you of the progress of your application and if any further details are needed. Once you're completely approved by the MoneyStart team you can expect to receive your loan amount within 24 hours.
The features you need to know about
- Loan amount. MoneyStart lets you borrow between $3,000 and $5,000. You'll select your loan amount in your application.
- Loan terms. You can choose a loan period of 24 months or 36-months. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Repayment terms. You can choose a repayment frequency to suit your budget – weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Fast turnaround time. Once unconditionally approved you can expect to receive your loan amount within 24 hours.
How much does a MoneyStart loan cost?
The amount you end up paying depends on how much you borrow and the length of your repayment terms. MoneyStart charges a $45 application fee with all of their loans and an annual percentage rate of 36% p.a.. There are also ongoing fees to be aware of, outlined below:
- Weekly fee: $1.15
- Fortnightly fee: $2.28
- Monthly fee: $4.95
Are you eligible for a MoneyStart loan?
- Be employed
- Earn over $20,000 p.a.
- Have more than 50% of your income earned through employment
- be a permanent Australian resident
How to apply
If you're interested in applying for a loan with MoneyStart, click "Go to Site" to get the online application process started. Once there, you'll need to choose your loan details and terms and also submit your banking details. Then, the following process will take place:
- Receive your contracts. After you fill out your application you'll receive your loan contract. This contract is an offer to MoneyStart to borrow money.
- Response following application. A few seconds after you submit your application you'll be notified of the outcome. You'll either be conditionally approved or your application will be pending a review. You can check your phone and email for updates on the status of your application.
- Approval. If your loan has been unconditionally approved, you'll receive your loan amount within 24 hours. If your application has been conditionally approved, you'll be advised if further information is required. If your application is pending review, a member of MoneyStart's customer service department will be in touch to discuss your application.
What you need to provide
- The purpose of your loan
- Income details (after tax)
- Details of your Government benefits (if applicable)
- Information regarding your expenses
- Personal details including your residency, marital status and age
MoneyStart offers a convenient loan offering, but as there are others to consider, make sure you compare all of your loan options, make sure you do so before you apply.