Moneyspot Medium Amount Loan
Moneyspot offer short term loans with 100% online application from $2,000 up to $5,000.
This short-term loan offered by Moneyspot allows customers to borrow a minimum of $2,000 and a maximum of $5,000. Prospective applicants can apply for this loan online 24/7 and customers may be eligible even if they receive government benefits, as long as Centrelink payments are not their primary source of income. The requirements for this loan are straightforward and customers can read more about them below.
Maximum loan amount
up to 2 years
Term of loan
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does a Moneyspot Medium Amount Loan work?
Customers can apply for a loan through Moneyspot with ease and the application process takes five minutes to complete. Applicants can choose the amount that they want and opt for weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Customers can apply for between $2,000 and $5,000 and once their loan has been approved, the funds can be in their nominated bank account within the hour. Applicants need to provide their bank details and a form of ID, such as a Medicare card or Australian driver’s licence number to apply.
Features of a Medium Amount Loan from Moneyspot
Some of the features customers can expect from a loan from Moneyspot include:
- Borrowing amount. Customers can borrow a minimum of $2,000 up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Short loan terms. Applicants are only able to borrow money from Moneyspot for a minimum of 62 days and a maximum of 2 years.
- Application process. The application process takes less than five minutes to complete. The loan is processed after the application has been received and once it has been approved, the money will be in the nominated bank account of the successful applicant in as little as an hour. Prospective applicants should keep in mind that this funding time can vary depending on the bank that they are with.
- Bad credit applicants considered. Moneyspot won’t penalise customers for having bad credit and will accept bad credit applications as long as the applicant meets the other eligibility criteria.
- Customers can apply if they're on Centrelink benefits. While applicants can receive some form of Centrelink payments to be eligible for a loan, they still need to be employed to be eligible.
- No penalty for early payout. If someone wants to pay off their loan early, they can do this without being charged a penalty fee.
Fees and charges
The fees and charges for a short-term loan with Moneyspot are:
- $400 establishment fee.
- 48% p.a. interest rate.
If the applicant fails to make a repayment on time, late fees that might be charged include:
- A direct debit dishonour fee of $35
- A collection fee of $50
Successful applicants will incur the direct debit dishonour fee if Moneyspot tries to take out the monthly amount and are unable to due to insufficient funds. The collection fee will be charged if a loan needs to be sent to an external agency after lack of payments.
Moneyspot loan eligibility
To apply for the loan, people must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- At least 18 years old
- Be an Australian resident
- Are employed and earn a regular income
- Do not receive the majority of your income from Centrelink
How to apply
To apply for this loan, applicants wll need:
- Their bank account details
- Their Australian driver’s licence number or Medicare number
- A working mobile phone number