MoneyMe Personal Loan up to $50,000
Looking for a flexible personal loan up to $50,000? Consider what MoneyMe has to offer.
From 6.25% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about MoneyMe's personal loans
You can apply for a loan amount of between $2,100 and $50,000, which is repaid over a period of 1 to 5 years. The loan amount granted depends on MoneyMe’s evaluation of your financial situation.
Repayment terms are calculated according to what you can afford and can be linked to your pay cycle. You’ll be charged an establishment fee equal to from $295 to $495 of your loan amount. The interest rate is based on the Annual Percentage Rate (APR), which will vary according to your loan terms.
Features of the MoneyMe personal loan
If you’re considering applying for a MoneyMe personal loan, here are some of the features you can expect:
- Tailored terms. Once MoneyMe assesses your financial situation, you will be offered loan terms tailored to what you can afford.
- Quick application process. The online application form takes about five minutes to complete. As part of the process, you'll need to upload a read-only version of the last 90 days of your bank statements. MoneyMe uses illion Open Data Solutions technology to evaluate your bank statements as part of its review. If you're approved, your loan amount will be available in your account within a few hours, or within the hour if you bank with Commonwealth Bank.
- No hidden fees. There are no hidden costs associated with MoneyMe's personal loans. You'll be charged an establishment fee that's equal to from $295 to $495 and the interest rate will vary according to your loan terms. There's also a late fee and arrears fee of $15.
- Loan amount. Apply for personal loans of between $2,100 and $50,000.
- Automatic repayments. When you are approved, direct debit payments will be set up automatically around your pay cycle. However, you can opt to pay manually.
- Perks for good credit. If you keep up with repayments, you may benefit from better rates and lower fees the next time you apply for a MoneyMe loan.
How you can apply for a MoneyMe personal loan
If you're ready to apply, click "Go to site" to fill in the online application form. Your loan terms and loan amount will be determined by the information you provide and your MoneyMe loan rating.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Age.You must be 18 years or older.
- Residence. You must show proof that you're an Australian resident.
- Employment. You need to be employed.
- Credit history. A good credit history will improve your chances of loan approval.
You will be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Bank information to deposit your loan
- A mobile phone number and a valid email address.
Keep in mind that MoneyMe approves its personal loans based on your finances and your budget. While this is a viable option to consider, it's important to compare all your financing options before you apply.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.