MoneyMe Personal Loan
Get personalised rates for personal loans of up to $50,000. Interest charges and fees apply.
3 things to consider about this loan:
- Personalised interest rates. Your interest rate will be determined by your credit score. Higher scores receive lower rates and vice versa.
- Unsecured loan. You don’t need to provide security for this loan.
- Pay off your loan early without penalty. You won’t be charged for paying off your loan early or making extra repayments.
From 6.95% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
How does the MoneyMe Personal Loan work?
MoneyMe’s Personal Loan comes with personalised and fixed or variable interest rates. With personalised rates, your interest rate will be influenced by your credit score among other factors. High scores receive rates on the lower end of the spectrum, while low scores will receive a higher rate. This loan is unsecured and can be used for a variety of purposes, including travel and debt consolidation.
What features does the MoneyMe Personal Loan offer?
- Personalised rates. Apart from your credit score, your total income, debt obligations and living expenses can also impact your interest rate.
- Fixed or variable rates. With a fixed rate, your interest rate will remain the same for the duration of the loan. This makes it easier to budget for and predict your repayments. Variable rates can fluctuate based on the market rate, making it more difficult to predict.
- Terms up to 5 years. Loan terms range from 1 to 5 years.
- Borrow up to $50,000. You can borrow from $5,000 up to $50,000.
- Quick applications and turnaround. It takes around 5 minutes to fill out the application. If you're approved, the funds will be available in your account within a few hours or within the hour if you bank with CommBank.
- Flexible repayments. You can make monthly or fortnightly repayments.
- No early repayment or exit fees. You can repay your loan early or make extra repayments to bring down how much you pay in interest.
How much does the MoneyMe Personal Loan cost?
Costs associated with this loan include the following:
- Loan principal
- Interest charges ranging from 6.95% p.a. to 22.95% p.a.
- Establishment fees, ranging from $395 to $495, depending on how much you borrow.
- Monthly fee of $10
Your comparison rate, which includes fees and interest charges, will range from 8.34% p.a. to 24.33% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of the MoneyMe Personal Loan?
- No early exit or repayment fees. This means you can repay your loan early without facing a penalty.
- Variable or fixed options. You can choose the type of interest, allowing you to tailor your loan based on your preferences.
- High rates for low credit scores. With personalised rates, borrowers with low credit scores will have higher rates. This makes the loan more expensive.
- Ongoing fees. Monthly fees will be charged for the duration of the loan. This will add to the cost of your loan.
Am I eligible for this loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be employed on a permanent or casual basis
- Be a permanent resident of Australia or have an acceptable work visa
How do I apply for this loan?
You can apply for this loan online, by clicking the “Go to Site” button on this page or through the MoneyMe website. You’ll be required to provide personal information, bank account details and a valid email address. Keeping your documents at hand can speed up the process.
Compare Personal Loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate of 8.9% p.a. with a comparison rate of 9.18% p.a. if you're approved.
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 6.05% p.a. to 20.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A personalised loan from $2,001 to $75,000 that varies based on your credit history and financial situation.
You'll receive a guaranteed rate of 6.49% p.a. with a comparison rate of 7.41% p.a. if you're approved.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.