Looking for a flexible personal loan up to $15,000? Consider what MoneyMe has to offer.
MoneyMe is an online lender providing personal loans to Australians looking for short-term cash solutions. The application process is fully online with no fees, paperwork or long waiting periods. Filling in the online form usually takes around five minutes and your loan amount can be deposited into your account within a few hours once approved, or within the hour if you bank with Commonwealth Bank.
While approval is quick, MoneyMe will only grant loans for the amount you can afford to repay. The loan’s cost structure depends on MoneyMe’s assessment of your finances. The better your credit rating, the lower the fees and rates associated with your loan.
|Product Name||MoneyMe Personal Loans|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||11.69%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,001|
|Max. Loan Amount||$15,000|
Things to consider about MoneyMe's personal loans
You can apply for a loan amount of between $5,001 and $15,000, which is repaid over a period of up to 3 year(s). The loan amount granted depends on MoneyMe’s evaluation of your financial situation.
Repayment terms are calculated according to what you can afford and can be linked to your pay cycle. You’ll be charged an establishment fee equal to % of your loan amount. The interest rate is based on the Annual Percentage Rate (APR), which will vary according to your loan terms.
Features of the MoneyMe personal loan
If you’re considering applying for a MoneyMe personal loan, here are some of the features you can expect:
- Tailored terms. Once MoneyMe assesses your financial situation, you will be offered loan terms tailored to what you can afford.
- Quick application process. The online application form takes about five minutes to complete. After submitting your application, the last 90 days of your bank statements are checked through MoneyMe's partner, Money Buddy. If you're approved, your loan amount will be available in your account within a few hours, or within the hour if you bank with Commonwealth Bank.
- No hidden fees. There are no hidden costs associated with MoneyMe's personal loans. You'll be charged an establishment fee that's equal to and the interest rate will vary according to your loan terms. There's also a late fee and arrears fee of $15
- Loan amount. Apply for personal loans of between $5,001 and $15,000.
- Automatic repayments. You won't need to remember to make repayments. When you are approved, direct debit payments will be set up around your pay cycle.
- Perks for good credit. If you keep up with repayments, you benefit from better rates and lower fees the next time you apply for a MoneyMe loan. Keep in mind you need to finish paying off the first loan before applying for another one.
- MoneyMe Visa card. You can benefit from a free prepaid Visa card which is available to MoneyMe customers. Once activated online, you can use this card for regular and online purchases wherever Visa is accepted. Top up your card online in the MoneyMe Member area.
How you can apply for a MoneyMe personal loan
If you're ready to apply, click "Go to Site" to fill in the online application form. Your loan terms and loan amount will be determined by the information you provide and your MoneyMe loan rating.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Age. You must be 18 years or older.
- Residence. You must show proof that you're an Australian resident.
- Employment. You need to be employed.
- Credit history. A good credit will improve your chances of loan approval.
You will be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Bank information to deposit your loan
- A mobile phone number and a valid email address.
Keep in mind that MoneyMe approves its personal loans based on your finances and your budget. While this is a viable option to consider, it's important to compare all your financing options before you apply.