A personal loan of up to $8,000 to help you cover unexpected expenses.
The personal loan from Money3 allows you to borrow a minimum of $2,000 and a maximum of $8,000 for a range of purposes, whether it be an unexpected emergency or a new fridge. This loan has no hidden fees or charges and you will not be charged to repay the loan early.
Money3 may approve you for this loan if you are on government assistance or if you have bad credit as long as you meet the minimum requirements.
|Product Name||Money3 Personal Loan ($2K - $8K)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$8,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 2 years|
|Cash Deposited In||1 business day|
|Costs||28.95% p.a. + 17.8% upfront establishment fees (comparison rate 47.68%)|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
How does a personal loan from Money3 work?
To apply, fill out an online application for much you need to borrow, check you meet the minimum requirements for the loan and you’ll be on your way to borrow between $2,000 and $8,000.
Features of a loan from Money3
What are the features of this personal loan by Money3?
- Apply with bad credit. Money3 allow applicants to apply with their bad credit history and they will consider your application.
- Apply on benefits. Money3 will consider your application if you are on Centrelink or receiving a disability pension.
- No hidden fees. Money3 loans have no hidden costs or fees attached to their loans.
- Flexible loan amounts. The Money3 personal loan has a minimum of $2,000 and a maximum of $8,000.
- Quick application process. The application process is completed online and is a simple process to follow. It should take about 10 minutes, provided you have all of your personal information with you.
Fees and charges
Money3 have no hidden fees or charges attached to the loan amount. This means that the fees will be clearly outlined to you before you need to sign the contract. Make sure you understand them before signing. For this loan, Money3 have a rate that is predetermined by the amount you want to borrow and your ability to make the repayments. However, interest is debited from your account monthly, so it's not clogging up your bank statements with daily charges. You are also able to repay some or the whole amount of the ‘amount owing’ section at any time during the loan.
Are you eligible for a Money3 Personal loan?
Curious as to whether or not you meet the eligibility criteria for this loan? All you need is:
- To be an Australian resident over 18 years old
- Have an income of more than $400 per week or $1,600 a month, whether it be from Centrelink or from your employer
- You must get your income paid into your account
How you can apply
It’s easy to apply for a personal loan with Money3. Click on ‘Go To Site’ and follow the prompts. It’s a simple online application process that requires you to have:
- A reason as to why you need the loan
- Proof of your ID and residency
- Bank statements