Money3 Personal Loan
A personal loan of up to $12,000 to help you cover unexpected expenses.
This loan has no hidden fees or charges and you will not be charged to repay the loan early.
Maximum loan amount
1 business day
Up to 3 years
Term of loan
|Product Name||Money3 Personal Loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$2,100|
|Maximum loan amount||$12,000|
|Loan term||Up to 3 years|
|Turnaround time||1 business day|
|Costs||From 19.95% p.a. to 28.00% p.a. APR (comparison rate 35.97% to 47.66%)|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
How does a personal loan from Money3 work?
To apply for a Money3 personal loan, fill out an online application for much you need to borrow and check you meet the minimum requirements for the loan. If you get accept, you’ll be on your way to borrow between $2,100 and $12,000. If you have asset security, you may be able borrow up to $50,000.
Features of a loan from Money3
What are the features of this personal loan by Money3?
- Apply with bad credit. Money3 allow applicants to apply with their bad credit history and they will consider your application.
- Apply on benefits. Money3 will consider your application if you are on Centrelink or receiving a disability pension.
- Flexible loan amounts. The Money3 personal loan has a minimum of $2,100 and a maximum of $12,000.
- Secured option available. If you have a vehicle that you can use as security on the loan, you could qualify for funding up to $50,000.
- Quick application process. The application process is completed online and is a simple process to follow. It should take about 10 minutes, provided you have all of your personal information with you.
Fees and charges
Money3 have no hidden fees or charges attached to the loan amount. This means that the fees will be clearly outlined to you before you need to sign the contract. Make sure you understand them before signing. For this loan, Money3 have a rate that is predetermined by the amount you want to borrow and your ability to make the repayments. However, interest is debited from your account monthly, so you won't see daily charges on your bank statement. You are also able to repay some or the whole amount of the ‘amount owing’ section at any time during the loan.
Are you eligible for a Money3 Personal loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you need:
- To be an Australian resident over 18 years old
- To have an income of more than $400 per week or $1,600 a month, whether it be from Centrelink or from your employer
- To have your income paid into your account
How you can apply
It’s easy to apply for a personal loan with Money3. Click on ‘Go To Site’ and follow the prompts. It’s a simple online application process that requires you to have:
- A reason as to why you need the loan
- Proof of your ID and residency
- Bank statements
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
If you're experiencing financial hardship and would like to speak to someone for free financial counselling, you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007. It is open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. When comparing short term loans, ensure you take into consideration any fees, charges and rates you may be charged. It's important to weigh up all your options before applying for any form of credit.