Take advantage of a fast online application, flexible lending criteria and the freedom to borrow up to $2,000.
If you don’t have a good credit history but need a loan to get your finances back on track, a Money3 fast cash loan could be the solution. Offering loan amounts of up to $2,000, this short-term loan can be repaid over 12 months with flexible repayment schedules to suit your budget.
Plus if you have a bad credit history, have been previously rejected for credit or earn part of your income from Centrelink, Money3 will still consider your application.
How does a Money3 fast cash loan work?
Money3 fast cash loans are short-term loans, allowing you to borrow up to $2,000 and then repay it over a term of 10 weeks to 12 months. Repayments are tailored to your regular pay schedule to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments towards the loan amount. You also have the freedom to pay the loan off ahead of schedule without incurring any additional charges.
Features of a loan from Money3
Money3 fast cash loans offer the following features to Australian borrowers:
- Borrow up to $2,000. You can borrow anywhere from $200 to $2,000 with this loan.
- Terms of up to 12 months. The minimum loan term on a fast cash loan is 10 weeks or 3 months depending on your repayment frequency. The maximum loan term is 12 months.
- Flexible repayment schedules. You can repay a fast cash loan from Money3 on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis to best suit your budget and income. Repayments are debited from your bank account and lined up with your pay schedule.
- Early payment allowed. While fees and charges do apply to Money3’s fast cash loans, there’s no penalty if you pay your loan out early. This allows you to get out of debt quicker if your financial circumstances change.
- Fast online application. It takes minutes to fill out an online application form for a Money3 fast cash loan. If you prefer to deal face-to-face, visit one of the lender’s 55 branches across Australia.
- Bad-credit borrowers considered. If your credit history is less than perfect, you earn some of your income from Centrelink or you’ve been refused credit in the past, Money3 will still consider your fast cash loan application. Rather than focusing on the past the lender assesses your ability to repay the loan.
Fees and charges
Fees on short-term loans are regulated by the Australian Government. This means you’ll need to budget for the following charges when calculating the total cost of a loan:
- A one-off establishment fee. No more than 20% of the loan amount.
- A monthly account-keeping fee. No more than 4% of the loan amount.
Default fees and charges also apply, so contact the lender for more detailed information.
All fees and charges that apply to a Money3 fast cash loan will be outlined in your loan contract, so read this document closely before deciding whether the loan is affordable for you.
Are you eligible for a Money3 fast cash loan?
To qualify for a Money3 fast cash loan you must meet the following requirements.
- Be over 18 years old
- Earn over $1,400 a month
- Be an Australian resident
- Get your income paid into your bank account
- Be employed or on Centrelink (income from Centrelink must be less than 50% of your total income)
How you can apply
There are two ways you can apply for a fast cash loan from Money3:
- At a branch. The lender runs 55 branches throughout greater Melbourne, country Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania.
- Online. You can fill out an online application form to apply in a matter of minutes.
When you apply online you’ll need to provide:
- Your desired loan amount and loan purpose
- Your name, address, date of birth and contact details
- Proof of ID
- Proof of residence
- Your desired repayment schedule (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- Details of your employment and income
- Digital access to 90 days worth of bank statements
Once you’ve completed and submitted an application, Money3’s loan underwriting team will review your application and keep you updated of its progress via phone and email.
Money3’s fast cash loan is worth considering if you need quick access to up to $2,000. Before deciding whether this loan is right for you, be sure to compare short-term loans from a wide range of lenders.