Your Money Savvy Score
- Answer 15 multiple choice questions to get your Money Savvy score.
- There's tips to help you out if you need them.
- We'll provide you with guides for the questions you get wrong.
Challenge your friends
Share the love and find out which of you is the savviest when it comes to money. You might even teach them a thing or two. Win-win!
See who we've helped
- You raised $4,277 for charity!
- We matched up to a dollar for everyone's correct answers.
- Check out how much was pledged on our Charity Pledge Tracker.
By completing this quiz, you agree to the finder.com.au Money Savvy Challenge Terms and Conditions
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
6. Promotion commences on 01/06/2015. Entries close 31/03/2016 OR once the $10,000 AUD pledge amount has been reached, whichever comes first, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. Entrants will be notified by email. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
7. Each valid entry receives a pledge per correct answer, for a maximum value of ONE DOLLAR ($1 AUD) per entry (a maximum of 15 correct answers can be achieved in this quiz). The maximum value of this prize is a total TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($10,000 AUD) shared among all chosen charities. The pledge for each individual entry will be added to the chosen charity's running total (displayed on the competition page) and awarded at the end of the Promotion period via cheque or electronic funds transfer.
8. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
11. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is finder.com.au® Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Here are a few helpful links to help you with the quiz:
Charity Pledge Tracker
Hall of Fame
Here we celebrate everyone who has ever achieved a perfect score in the Money Savvy Challenge. Read the guides, take the challenge yourself and you could find your name immortalised in this Hall of Fame.
Ask a Question