About the podcast
Started in February 2017, the finder.com.au Money Podcast is your one-stop audio destination for informal conversation across all money topics. Whether it's devices being banned on flights, the intersection of relationships and finance, beating surge pricing or the economics of Vegemite, we've got it covered.
Now we're giving away a self-investment prize package valued at $700 to one lucky listener. All you have to do is subscribe to our podcast, leave a review and tell us your favourite moment below!
What you could win
Our prize pack is focused on helping you build your wealth, with the following up for grabs:
- A portfolio of three BrickX bricks (click here to see how they work)
- A pair of Apple AirPods - so you can listen to all the latest finance news and tips on the finder.com.au Money Podcast
- A $200 gift card for you to invest as you choose
This selection of prizes has been carefully chosen by our hosts, with the aim of creating a practical first stepping stone into self-investment.
How to enter
You can enter by completing the following simple tasks:
- Subscribe to our podcast: This link will open the iTunes app or click here to open iTunes in your browser
- Leave a rating and review: If you haven't already, listen to an episode (or two!) and give us an honest review. All reviews will be treated equally*.
- Tell us your favourite moment Share what you enjoyed and why. Please keep in mind that the username below should be the same as the one in your iTunes review (it just makes our job a little easier).
And that's it! The winner will be drawn by the hosts on April 26 in our Sydney office and announced on this page (and on the podcast) on April 28. You will also be notified by email. For full terms and conditions, please see this PDF.
*Adam will be emotionally distraught at any negative reviews but you will still receive an entry.
Here's a quick video on how to leave a podcast review
Ask a Question