Take advantage of the excellent service and short-term tailored loans from Money Plus to cover you till next payday.
The main feature of this loan is that you can get access to a variety of amounts quickly, which is handy when a bill arrives and you realise you won’t have enough money to cover it until payday. Money Plus eases this burden by offering amounts starting from $100 and ending at $6,000.
Another benefit is that the application process is completely online so you can have access to funds of $100–$2,000 within five minutes of approval.
How does a Money Plus cash loan work?
When you apply online with Money Plus, you can borrow $100 to $2,000 in five minutes provided you are approved. If you need more funds, Money Plus does offer amounts up to $6,000 but you must go into a branch and submit your application. There are many Money Plus branches scattered throughout Western Sydney.
The terms for this loan are a minimum of 13 weeks and a maximum of 21 weeks. The limit depends on your payment frequency.
Features of a loan from Money Plus
Some of the features of this cash loan include:
- Access to large amounts. You are able to access $100 to $2,000 if you apply online and $100 to $6,000 if you go into a branch.
- Can apply online or in-branch. You can choose whichever suits you. However, if you do apply online, you won’t have access to as much money.
- Branches located in Western Sydney. If you decide to go into a branch, they are scattered throughout Western Sydney.
- Weekly repayments. You are able to make repayments on the amount you owe weekly.
- Varied loan terms. The loan terms start from 13 weeks and have a maximum term of 21 weeks.
- Approval in five minutes. If you use the online application, you will know the status of your application within five minutes of completing your application.
- Straightforward eligibility criteria. You can find the eligibility criteria on the website and figure out whether you are able to apply for this loan.
- Imperfect credit isn’t a problem. Imperfect credit isn’t an issue but you must be earning a minimum of $250 a week to be considered for this loan.
Fees and charges
Some of the fees that you can expect to be charged once you receive your cash loan include:
- An establishment fee. This fee is 20% of the amount that you have borrowed and can be paid over the term of the loan.
- A monthly credit fee. This fee is 4% of the amount that has been borrowed and is multiplied by the term of the loan.
A full schedule of fees will be provided once you have been approved for the loan amount that you want to borrow.
Are you eligible for a Money Plus cash loan?
To be eligible for this loan, simply click on “Go to site” and ensure you have the following information ready:
- Must be working and be prepared to put down the details of your employer in your loan application
- Must earn at least $250 net per week
- Your salary or wage must go electronically into a bank account
If you apply in-branch, you need:
- 100 points of identification, which includes a Medicare card and an Australian driver’s licence
- Bank statements that show 90 days worth of transactions
How you can apply
The application process remains the same whether you apply online or in-branch. However, if you do apply in-branch, the waiting time for your funds goes up to 30 minutes as your application is considered by the staff on-site. The information you need to provide includes:
- Personal information. You need to enter your personal information, such as your name, address and a working phone number.
- Employment information. You need to enter the name, phone number and time spent with your current employer.
- Documentation. You need to show a bank statement of 90 days worth of statements and 100 points of ID, which include Medicare card, passport or birth certificate.
If you apply online, you will have access to your funds within five minutes after your application has been approved. If you apply through a branch, you must wait 30 minutes and will receive the funds after this time if your application has been approved.