Loans from $100 you can apply for online or in-branch.
Money Plus is a short-term cash lender that offers cash solutions to employed Australians. You can apply for a loan up to $2,000 online or up to $6,000 if you apply in on of its 12 Sydney branches.
You must be employed and earning at least $250 a week to be eligible, but bad credit will not stop you from getting a loan. Find out of this loan is right for you.
How does a Money Plus Cash Loan work?
If you submit your application online you can apply for between $100 and $2,000. If you need more funds, you can head into a Western Sydney Money Plus branch to apply for a loan up to $6,000.
You have between 13 weeks and 21 weeks to repay this loan. The repayments will be automatically deducted from your bank account.
Features of a loan from Money Plus
Some of the features of this cash loan include:
- Loan amount. You are able to access $100 to $2,000 if you apply online and $100 to $6,000 if apply in a Money Plus branch.
- Apply online or in-branch. You can choose whichever suits you. However, keep in mind you can only apply for up to $2,000 if you apply online.
- Branches located in Western Sydney. You can apply for a loan up to $6,000 at one of Money Plus's 12 branches across Western Sydney.
- Weekly repayments. You are able to make repayments on the amount you owe weekly.
- Loan terms. The loan terms start from 13 weeks and have a maximum term of 21 weeks.
- Approval in five minutes. If you use the online application, you will know the status of your application within five minutes of completing your application.
- Straightforward eligibility criteria. You can find the eligibility criteria on the website and figure out whether you are able to apply for this loan.
- Bag credit isn’t a problem. Bad credit isn’t an issue but you must be earning a minimum of $250 a week to be considered for this loan.
Fees and charges
Some of the fees that you can expect to be charged once you receive your cash loan include:
- An establishment fee. This fee is 20% of the amount that you have borrowed.
- A monthly fee. This fee is 4% of the amount that has been borrowed.
A full schedule of fees will be provided once you have been approved for the loan amount that you want to borrow.
Are you eligible for a Money Plus Cash Loan?
To be eligible for this loan, simply click on “Go to site” and ensure you have the following information ready:
- Must be working and be prepared to put down the details of your employer in your loan application
- Must earn at least $250 net per week
- Your salary or wage must go electronically into a bank account
If you apply in-branch, you need:
- 100 points of identification, which includes a Medicare card and an Australian driver’s licence
- Bank statements that show 90 days worth of transactions
How you can apply
The application process remains the same whether you apply online or in-branch. However, if you do apply in-branch, the waiting time for your funds goes up to 30 minutes as your application is considered by the staff on-site. The information you need to provide includes:
- Personal information. You need to enter your personal information, such as your name, address and a working phone number.
- Employment information. You need to enter the name, phone number and time spent with your current employer.
- Documentation. You need to show a bank statement of 90 days worth of statements and 100 points of ID, which include Medicare card, passport or birth certificate.
If you apply online, you will have access to your funds within five minutes after your application has been approved. If you apply through a branch, you must wait 30 minutes and will receive the funds after this time if your application has been approved.