Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan
Get the money you need to buy your next set of wheels with an unsecured personal car loan from Money Now.
If you're looking for funding to help you buy a new or used car but you don't want to offer the car as security for the loan, speaking to Money Now about an unsecured personal loan could well be worth it. Money Nows specialists will help you find a personal loan with flexible loan terms and repayments that can be structured to suit your budget. The loan offers a range of features to help you buy your next set of wheels.
- Please note that Money Now is no longer accepting loan applications. The information on this page has been kept for the benefit of its existing customers. You can compare other unsecured personal loans.
Main points to consider with the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan
The Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan can provide the funds you need to purchase a new or used vehicle. Since it is an unsecured personal loan, there is no requirement for you to offer the vehicle you purchase as security for the loan.
However, this also means that this product attracts higher interest rates than a secured personal loan. Rates vary depending on your loan amount and borrowing circumstances, so you'll need to contact Money Now directly for an interest rate quote.
Terms for the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan range from 1 year to 7 years, while repayments can be structured in a way that suits your income and personal circumstances.
Features of the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan
The Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan provides a range of features and benefits to borrowers:
- No security required. There is no requirement for you to offer any asset as security for this loan. As a result, you can expect higher interest rates than would apply to a secured personal loan.
- Competitive rates. Contact Money Now for a quote to find out the interest rate that would apply to your Unsecured Personal Loan.
- Purchase a new or used vehicle. The Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan is available to borrowers who need funds to purchase a new or used vehicle.
- Terms from 1 yearto 7 years. With loan terms from 1 year to 7 years available, you can repay the money you borrow at a pace that suits your income and budget.
- Fixed repayments. Repayment amounts on the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan are usually fixed in advance. This gives you the security and convenience of knowing exactly how much your regular repayments will be from day one right through to the end of the loan term.
- Loan packages available. Money Now also offers fully protected loan packages for added peace of mind. These packages include comprehensive car insurance, loan protection insurance, security shortfall insurance and warranties from a panel of leading insurers.
Fees and charges
For a full breakdown of the fees and charges that apply to the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan, contact the lender and request a quote.
How to apply for the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan
If the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan sounds as though it could be the right loan to help you buy your next car, click one of the "Go to site" links on this page. This will securely redirect you to the Money Now website where you can read the full terms and conditions of the loan and apply for an online quote.
To get a quote, fill out the quick online form and provide:
- Your name
- Your email address and phone number
- Your postcode
- Your desired loan amount
- The type of loan you want (ie a car loan)
- Your employment status
Once you've submitted your details, Money Now will contact you as soon as possible with a quote. If you're happy with the quote and would like to apply for a loan, you will then be asked to provide a range of information and documentation, including:
- Proof of ID
- Details of your income and employment
- Evidence of your ability to afford the loan repayments
If you're looking for a flexible personal loan to help you buy a new or used car, the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan is certainly worth a closer look. Compare it with other similar loan products at finder.com.au to work out whether it's the right car loan for you.
Compare other personal loans
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.