Money Hack: Save 15.3% on your travel insurance these summer holidays
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the pandemic. Some information may not be accurate at this time. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please note:
- Some policies may not be available through Finder at this time
- It’s unlikely that your policy will cover expenses from border closures
Travel with Jane equalises the gender pay gap so women save on travel insurance.
Are you going away over the summer break?
If you are, I'd bet that you'd prefer to spend more money on having fun and less on travel insurance. I mean, who wants to spend more than they have to on travel insurance?
No one, that's who.
Now that we've got that out of the way, let's move onto the hack.
The lovely people at Travel with Jane offer a 15.3% gender pay gap discount for women on all their travel insurance policies.
All you need to do is head over to the Travel with Jane website and fill in your travel details.
Let them know where you're going, when you're going and how many of you will be travelling.
Once you've done that, you'll need to check either "yes" or "no" for whether you identify as a woman.
If you check yes, the 15.3% discount will be applied to your policy. Simple as that.
Better still, if you follow the asterisk down to the terms and conditions you'll find out that: "the discount is also available for men. Just go ahead and buy with the discount applied."
So, what are you waiting for? Compare cover from Travel with Jane below or head over to our travel insurance home to compare our entire panel.
finder money hacks is a bi-weekly round-up of the latest tips and tricks to improve your finances. Check back every Wednesday and Saturday for new hacks.
Compare travel insurance options from Travel with Jane
Made a search before? Retrieve your search results
Type or Select your destination(s)
- Travel insurance & COVID: How will Omicron impact my policy?
- Southern Cross Travel Insurance promo code and discounts
- Australian visa holders blocked from travel again: What happens now?
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- Visa holder travel restrictions lifted: Flights, insurance and rules explained
Picture: Shutterstock / frinkiac