Money Hack: How to get a discount on a NAB Business Loan
Apply in time for a new business loan and save your business money.
If you're in the market for a new business loan and are looking to save on interest, the NAB QuickBiz Loan may be an option to consider. Here is how to take advantage of its limited time discounted interest rate.
Apply and be approved for the NAB QuickBiz Loan by 30 April 2018 and you can take advantage of a discounted rate of 8.95% p.a. It's that simple.
The QuickBiz Loan is NAB's answer to its fintech competitors' offerings. You can apply for between $5,000 and $250,000 and you can receive your approved funds within three business days.
But, before you apply, review the features of the loan below to check if it's right for you.
- Loan amount: $5,000 to $250,000.
- Loan terms: 12, 24 or 36 months.
- Fees: No upfront or ongoing fees.
- Security: This loan is unsecured.
To be eligible for the loan you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a sole trader, part of a partnership with up to two partners or part of a company with up to five directors.
- Business must have been operating for at least 12 months.
- Business needs to have an Australian residential address.
- Must have a valid ABN.
- Must be 18+.
- Must be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident.
finder money hacks is a bi-weekly roundup of the latest tips and tricks to improve your finances. Check back every Wednesday and Saturday for new hacks.