Money Hack: Getting more from your life insurance with Velocity
Enjoy 25,000 Velocity Points when you get life or income protection insurance with Virgin.
Let's face it, you don't want life insurance. No one does. The problem is it's not for you, it's for your family. And while you may not want to get cover, your family may thank you for it later.
But, where's your thanks now?
If you want to get more from your life or income protection policy, Virgin Money is offering new members 25,000 Velocity Points!
What's the catch, you ask?
The offer is available from 1 September to 31 October 2017 to new members who take out a policy with a minimum monthly premium of $80.
If you take out combined home and contents or comprehensive car insurance before 31 October 2017 with Virgin, you could earn 10,000 bonus Velocity Points.
The better news is that Velocity members can earn points on a range of other insurance products outside the Virgin Money brand.
finder money hacks is a bi-weekly roundup of the latest tips and tricks to improve your finances. Check back every Wednesday and Saturday for new hacks.
Compare your life insurance options online
- All grown up: Millennials lead the pack in life insurance
- Considering income protection? These new rules may affect you
- Why you should be thinking about income protection insurance now
- Super changes could catch millions of Australians unaware
- Ask Finder: Is insurance through my superannuation good enough?