Money Hack: Get up to $1,000 cash back on health insurance
Pay for your Bupa Health Insurance with PayPal for at least 7 months and get cash in your account.
If you're going to buy health insurance, you want something in return. And while I guess you are getting something in return when you make a claim, it's transactional – you're paying for services rendered. Plus claiming on your health insurance is no fun. I mean, if you're claiming chances are you're either:
- In pain.
- Trying to prevent yourself from being in pain.
- Trying to see what's two feet in front of your face.
So, why not look for health insurance that is offering to give you something back? Something you really want: cash.
That's right, Bupa with the help of PayPal is offering you up to $1,000 cash back (enough so you can afford that first treatment of Dimoxinil) when you take out an eligible health insurance policy between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018 .
To earn the full $1,000 cash back customers will need to take out a family or couples Ultimate Health Insurance policy and use the promo code PayPal18. You'll need to set your recurring payment method to come out of your PayPal account. Once you've paid for your first three months of cover, you'll start to receive your cashback benefits into your PayPal account in $200 increments over the next five months.
The same deal is available on both singles and lower family cover levels but the benefit on those lower tiers is between $150 and $500.
Unfortunately, the deal is only available to new Bupa customers.
To see what deals are available from funds in the finder.com.au health insurance panel, check out our health insurance deals and discounts article.
finder money hacks is a bi-weekly round-up of the latest tips and tricks to improve your finances. Check back every Wednesday and Saturday for new hacks.
Speak to a health insurance advisor
What you'll get:
- 100% free expert advice
- Pay the same as going direct
- Instant advice if you call 1300 594 882
- Millions of Aussies will pay more for health insurance from October
- How health insurance could save you cash in tax time 2020
- Final days before thousands of Aussies are hit with health insurance penalty
- Aussie health funds offer EOFY bargains
- Earning over $90K? There’s an easy way to cut your tax bill
Picture: Shutterstock /Frinkiac