Money Hack: Get free wine by using a Citibank card
Because the best type of wine is free wine.
If you love to wine and dine (and let's be honest, who doesn't?), this hack is for you.
What if I told you there was a way to enjoy a free bottle of wine each time you eat out? Well lo-and-behold, you can, and it's as simple as being a Citibank customer.
Citibank is rewarding its customers with a free bottle of delicious wine when they dine out at any of their partner restaurants around the country. There are hundreds of restaurants, bistros and cafes to choose from in the Citibank Dining Program, and anyone who pays the bill with a Citibank card, either a debit, credit or frequent flyer card, will enjoy a free bottle of wine with their meal.
Here's how you can take advantage of this oh-so-tasty offer.
1. Get a Citibank card. If you're not already a Citibank customer, apply for a Citibank debit or credit card today. The Citibank Plus Everyday Account is free to open and comes with no transaction or account-keeping fees.
2. Select your restaurant. The Citibank Dining Program has hundreds of restaurants to choose from, which are all listed on its website.
3. Select your wine. Take your pick of wine from the available selections in the Citibank Dining Program and let your waiter know you're a Citibank cardholder.
4. Pay with your Citibank card. The whole table's bill must be paid for with a Citibank card to enjoy this offer. You're required to order at least one main meal per person or spend at least $50 if it's a tapas style restaurant, and you're only eligible for one free bottle per table.
5. Repeat steps 2-4. The best part? There is no limit on how many times you can take advantage of this offer. That's a whole lot of free wine.
- How to get AMP Saver’s new high interest bonus rate
- ING savings conditions are changing: The Barefoot Investor’s tips for customers
- The Barefoot Investor’s warning for 2021
- ING Savings Maximiser is changing the rules for bonus interest
- Revolut launches Junior accounts: How do these compare to Spriggy?