Money hack: Get $75 for opening a new ING bank account
It’s basically free money, and who doesn’t love free money?
If you’re thinking about opening a new everyday transaction account, this hack will keep you laughing all the way to the bank.
A bank offering you free money? I know, right, it seems too good to be true. But this is absolutely the case with ING.
ING is currently running a $75 cash bonus offer for new customers who open an Orange Everyday account. This offer is limited to new account holders only and is for the first 10,000 people who sign up.
Here’s how to get your sweet, sweet cash:
- Open a new Orange Everyday account online and enter the promotional code ‘MY75’ when prompted.
- Deposit $1,000 or more into your new account, such as your salary. Make sure you do this prior to 31 July 2017 to be eligible for the $75 cash bonus.
- That’s it! You will receive your cash bonus the month after you meet the above criteria. ING will let you know when the $75 hits your account so you can put it straight into your savings.
If a $75 cash bonus isn’t enough of a hack for you, ING customers also pay no ATM fees Australia wide by continuing to deposit $1000 a month – that’s over 32,000 ATMs you can use completely free.
finder money hacks is a bi-weekly roundup of the latest tips and tricks to improve your finances. Check back every Wednesday and Saturday for new hacks. The details in this offer were correct at the time of publication, and may have changed since this story was published.
- Westpac results: Two-thirds of our savings are in high-interest accounts
- Bulging balances: Australians’ cash reserve hits $40,000 record high
- Savings accounts that earn Qantas Points: How much could you get?
- Big bank energy: Rising cost of living pushes consumers toward big four
- Savvy stockpiling: Aussies searching for higher returns