Money Hack: Get a free ride every 10 Uber trips
Bank of Melbourne wants to give you free Uber rides.
As long as there has been Uber, there have been people trying to game the system. Now the hackers have gone legit and financial institutions, such as the Bank of Melbourne, are helping you save on trips.
Can it really be called a hack if it's a legitimate partnership through which you can obtain free Uber rides? To be honest, it doesn't matter. It's a sweet deal either way.
Bank of Melbourne will treat you to one free Uber trip, to the value of $20, for every 10 trips you charge to your Bank of Melbourne Visa Debit Card. Just enter promo code “Ubermakers17" every trip you take.
And that's it. You don't even have to spend any more than you normally would. You're simply charging those weekly rides you take after a few too many on Friday night to your Bank of Melbourne account.
Don't have an account? Compare them here to see if any are right for you.
finder money hacks is a bi-weekly roundup of the latest tips and tricks to improve your finances. Check back every Wednesday and Saturday for new hacks.
- How to watch Fremantle Dockers vs Western Bulldogs AFL live and free
- How to watch UFC Fight Night: Covington vs Woodley live and free in Australia
- What’s in the MAC Cosmetics 2020 Holiday collection?
- How to watch Super Rugby AU final ACT Brumbies vs Queensland Reds live and free in Australia
- How to watch Adelaide Crows vs Richmond Tigers AFL live and free