Money Hack: Earn Qantas Points by trading forex
If you’re into forex trading, why not earn some Qantas Frequent Flyer Points while you’re at it?
Forex trading can be a great way to invest and build wealth. What is forex trading, I hear you ask? Foreign exchange (forex) trading is the buying and selling of currency, with the aim of making a profit.
Whether you’re an experienced forex trader or are keen to dabble in the market, there is a way you can make more than just dollars on your trades; you can earn Qantas Points too.
Forex trading provider Pepperstone has launched a new exclusive partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer. There are two ways to earn your sweet, sweet points:
First deposit bonus
- Open a free Pepperstone Live trading account and link to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership.
- Make your first deposit to your new trading account
- Earn 10 Qantas Points per $1 on your initial deposit, up to a maximum of 10,000 points. Easy!
Already have a Pepperstone live trading account? Don’t cry, you can still earn points.
- Link your Pepperstone Live trading account to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership.
- Trade, trade, trade!
- You will earn 10 points per standard lot (100,000 units of the base currency) traded. Before you go too crazy, you can only earn up to 10,000 Qantas Points through Pepperstone each month.
Now, get trading!
finder money hacks is a bi-weekly roundup of the latest tips and tricks to improve your finances. Check back every Wednesday and Saturday for new hacks.