Chinese brand realme has launched into Australia with a range of affordable handsets, including its flagship realme XT phone with a 64MP primary camera lens. Read more…
Click Mobile mobile plans
Along with Telstra network coverage, Click Mobile's SIM-only mobile plans benefit from discounted rates for Click Broadband customers.
Is Click Mobile right for me?
- What does Click Mobile offer? Click Mobile offers month-to-month SIM-only plans on parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G networks. These plans can be bundled with Click Broadband's NBN plans for an added discount.
- Product highlights: Get no-lock-in contracts and a 10% discount for bundling with a Click Broadband NBN plan.
- Watch out for: Like many of its competitors, Click Mobile only has access to parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G networks. This means your coverage may not be as robust as it would be with Telstra's own mobile plans.
Click Mobile SIM-only plans
Click Mobile's SIM-only plans explained
Click Mobile uses parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G networks to power its SIM-only mobile plans. All of its plans benefit from no-lock-in, month-to-month contracts and include unlimited national talk and text. Additionally, its more-expensive plans let you make unlimited calls to 10 select countries around the world.
Standard pricing and inclusions for Click Mobile's SIM-only plans are as follows:
- Click 1GB: Unlimited calls and texts plus 1GB of data for $10.99 a month
- Click 4GB: Unlimited calls and texts plus 4GB of data for $22.90 a month
- Click 10GB: Unlimited calls and texts, unlimited international calls to 10 countries plus 10GB of data for $34.90 a month
- Click 20GB: Unlimited calls and texts, unlimited international calls to 10 countries plus 20GB of data for $44.99 a month
- Click 30GB: Unlimited calls and texts, unlimited international calls to 10 countries plus 30GB of data for $54.99 a month
- Click 40GB: Unlimited calls and texts, unlimited international calls to 10 countries plus 40GB of data for $59.99 a month
- Click 60GB: Unlimited calls and texts, unlimited international calls to 10 countries plus 60GB of data for $69.99 a month
While Click Mobile's SIM-only plans are available on their own, you can also choose to bundle them with one of Click Broadband's NBN plans. Doing this gets you a 10% discount on the monthly price of your mobile service.
Click Mobile also charges a one-off $10 fee for the delivery of a Click Mobile SIM card.
As with most mobile providers these days, Click Mobile charges $10 per 1GB for any data you use over your monthly cap.
Countries eligible for unlimited calls with select Click Mobile plans are China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States.
How does Click Mobile compare?
Mobile providers that use the Telstra network tend to charge more than those that use the Optus or Vodafone networks, and Click Mobile doesn't buck this trend. Its plans are quite pricey compared to many of its competitors, including those that also offer the extended coverage of the Telstra network.
Why should you consider Click Mobile?
Telstra network coverage almost always comes with a premium, so it's no surprise that Click Mobile is on the pricier side of the mobile market. Even so, its plans are markedly more expensive than many other Telstra-powered providers, Telstra included.
The sticker shock does deflate slightly if you take advantage of Click Mobile's bundle offer. The 10% discount for signing up to Click Broadband's NBN plans brings Click Mobile's prices more in line with the competition, making them at least worth considering for folks who want the extended coverage and speeds of the Telstra network.
Click Mobile deals
Existing customers get 10% off when bundled with Click Broadband NBN.
|View eligible plans|
|Click SIM-only 40GB $59.99||Unlimited standard calls|
|Click SIM-only 30GB $54.99||Unlimited standard calls|
|Click SIM-only 20GB $44.99||Unlimited standard calls|
|Click SIM-only 10GB $34.90||Unlimited standard calls|
|Click SIM-only 60GB $69.99||Unlimited standard calls|
|Click SIM-only 4GB $22.90||Unlimited standard calls|
|Click SIM-only 1GB $10.99||Unlimited standard calls|
How to contact Click MobileBack to top
Latest mobile headlines
With unlimited calls now a standard inclusion for mobile plans, why are some Aussies yet to hang up on their home phone? Read more…
If you're keen on a Google Pixel 4 on contract through Telstra, Optus or Vodafone, we've got all the details you need. Read more…
The world's worst kept secret in a phone will be heading down under with Google's new Pixel 4 phone going on pre-order today. Read more…
Google's upcoming Pixel 4 handset combines dual cameras, a 90MHz display and the promise of Android updates for years to come. Read more…
Oppo's oddly named Reno2 Z features a quad-camera array, notch-free screen and eye-catching design at a mid-range price. Read more…
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet