Select from a wide choice options and cover your family with MLC Life Cover.
Securing the financial future of your family in case you're no longer around is something that does more than just provide you total peace of mind. With MLC Life Cover Insurance you can cover the financial responsibilities that remain if you're to pass away suddenly. A number of other circumstances are also covered, such as if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or you experience a seriously debilitating accidental or injury.
MLC Life Cover offers complete range of life insurance options to provide you with the financial protection you may need in the future. Keep reading on to find out the key features of MLC that can ensure your family won't be left struggling financially during a tough time. If you're ready to get a quote:
Some of the Features of MLC Life Cover
Under this insurance plan you can enjoy features such as:
- The payment of your life cover lump sum benefit in the event that you are diagnosed with a terminal illness
- A lump sum payment to your family in the event of your death so that their financial future is protected
- A payout of up to $2 million in the event that your sight or a limb is lost through accidental injury
- Advance death benefit, which will provide an advance payment of $20,000 if you die to help with costs such as funeral expenses
- The ability to increase your cover level without having to take further medicals if you have a change in circumstances
- The ability to freeze your insurance premiums if you are aged over thirty, which will result in your payments remaining the same whilst your benefit level goes down each year
The Benefits of Cover for You and Your Family
The MLC Life Cover Insurance plan offers benefits for both you and your loved ones, which means that you can all benefit from peace of mind and protection for the future. It is important to put measures in place as early as possible if you want to make sure that your family's financial future is not compromised as a result of unexpected and unavoidable events, which is why taking out a MLC Life Cover Insurance plan sooner rather than later is a good idea in order to enjoy the maximum benefits.
Some of the clear and important benefits that come with this cover include:
- A payout if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or suffer a serious, debilitating accidental injury (e.g. loss of sight or limbs) which means that you and your family will not have the added worry of finances at an already difficult time
- Payout of the benefit to your family if you die, which means that whilst they will still have to cope with the grief of your death they will not have the added worry of how they will keep a roof over their heads, pay for food, pay the bills, and meet other essential expenses
At times like these the last thing that you or your family will need is money worries on top of everything else. With the complete MLC Life Cover Insurance plan you can ensure that you or your family have one less thing to worry about at difficult times such as these.
It is important to remember that with the MLC Life Cover Insurance plan, as well as with any other form of insurance cover, there are exclusions as well as features and benefits. It is important that you check the benefits and exclusions carefully so that you know exactly what you are covered for and what you may not be covered for as part of the plan. This way you can make a more informed decision with regards to the level of cover you should take out and with regards to which plan is the right one for you.
Whose Eligible for Cover?
The eligibility age for MLC Life Cover depends on whether it is held inside or outside of super.
- If held outside of super, the entry age is 16 to 60 for level premiums (fixed premiums) and 11 to 70 for stepped premiums (premiums that increase with age). The expiry age for both is 100 years of age.
- If held inside super, the entry age is 16 to 60 for level premiums and 16 to 65 for stepped premiums and the expiry age for both is 74.
Exclusions to be aware of
An MLC Life Cover benefit will not be paid if the insured persons death or terminal illness is the result of suicide or attempted suicide occurring within 13 months of cover:
- Being reinstated
- Or the benefit amount being increased.