These codes for Mio Skincare will get you more when you shop for face and body skincare online.
Mio Skincare is an international skincare company best known for its cult-status belly butter and other targeted pregnancy skincare and bodycare products. Mio products are not tested on animals and are formulated without parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colourants, sodium laureth or lauryl sulphate, xenoestrogens, phthalates and PEGs. The entire line is available online with free shipping to Australia.
Image source: Mio Skincare Instagram
Mio Skincare discount codes and coupons
Popular Mio Skincare coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Dec 2018||15% off your first order||NEW****|
|4 Jul 2018||15% off your first order||FIR****|
Bestselling products from Mio Skincare
Cellulite and firming
Dry skin solutions
Bath and shower
Mio Skincare review | Pros and Cons
- Shop in AUD. Browse and shop the whole line in Australian dollars.
- Free standard delivery. All orders to Australia are shipped for free with the standard service.
- Free tracked delivery. Orders over GBP£120 (approximately $213) are shipped with tracked delivery for free.
- 24-hour customer service. Customer service is available over the phone or via live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free gifts. Look for the “free gift” label below your product.
- Return shipping applies. If you choose to make a return, you will need to cover the cost of return shipping.
How can I get Mio Skincare free shipping?
Mio Skincare offers free standard delivery (four to nine business days) to Australian addresses on all orders. Orders over GBP£120 (approximately $213) are shipped with tracked delivery (three to nine business days) for free. Orders less than GBP£120 can be shipped with tracked delivery but an extra shipping charge will apply.
What forms of payment does Mio Skincare accept?
- American Express
What is the Mio Skincare returns policy?
Returns of unwanted products that are sealed and in new condition are accepted, but you should get in touch with customer service to arrange this. Unless there is some fault with the product or order, the cost of return postage is your responsibility.